This would be my preference for QBs based on availability:

1. Carr 
2. Mariota 
3. Bridgewater
4. Fitzpatrick
5. Darnold
6. Wentz
7. Winston

Wentz scares me a little bit with his injury history and just how bad he played in 2020. Outside of Watson, Carr gives the Bears the best chance to win in 2021. 

The best thing about Wentz is no guaranteed money for at least two years, so you can cut or trade him at any time. Also to those saying he would have no trade value, realize that the team that gets him after us would also have no guaranteed money issues with his deal.

12 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

The best thing about Wentz is no guaranteed money for at least two years, so you can cut or trade him at any time. Also to those saying he would have no trade value, realize that the team that gets him after us would also have no guaranteed money issues with his deal.

I am not too worried about Wentz's contract, you are correct, it is pretty favorable for the gaining team as Philly will have to eat a ton of guaranteed money. Then if the new team wanted to move on from him, they would be in an even more favorable position having no guaranteed money left or dead money to eat.

I still think it comes down to injury risk and whether 2020 was an anomaly or was that the new norm? He was one of the three worst QBs in 2020 and that was after multiple years in the same system. I will have to find the tweet, but someone did some research and found that he had one of the worst performance drops in history after multiple years of above-average play. When they looked at all of the other QBs who had similar drops, only one had a couple of decent years afterward. That QB was Jay Cutler, lol. Every other QB never recovered, which was interesting and odd at the same time.

(Not sure where to put this) So the other day I saw the Bears were considering putting the Franchise Tag on Robinson (which I think would be a great idea).  Now I’m hearing Jacksonville may be trying to lure him back.  What with new HC Urban Meyer and possible QB Trevor Lawrence I can’t say I blame him for at least considering it.