Day 3 Best Available

ASHKUM BEAR

coverage guy. tough sure tackler who struggles with change of direction and backpedal LOL

"run as fast as you can down the field and knock the crap out of the returner"

9 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

Wouldn’t mind  a DT and Marvin Wilson is available. In my draft guide it indicates he’s a decent player. Don’t know if he will last to our pick if the report I’m reading is accurate. 

There is your DT: Khyiris Tonga, DT, BYU

Draft nearly done. Fingers crossed we pick up some quality free agents draftees.

Have to say I’m happy with what we have done over the 3 days. Shame we will have another year without a first next year but if Fields is great that is fine. 

I think we are better than last year and we made the playoffs. 

Would love Rogers continuing to be pissed off and retires. Don’t think it will happen but we can dream. 

I have immense respect for Rodgers as a player but don’t like him. Probably because he destroys the Bears all the time.  He maybe the greatest QB ever with only 1 SB win.  

Rodgers has put his body on the line year in and year out and he obviously feels the Packers management has not done enough to surround him with a chance to get back to the SB; Or maybe they do not value his opinion on personnel matters.

Either way I respect his play and that he is standing up for what he believes is best for the teams’ chance at winning.  I hope he ends up in the AFC and out of the NFC North!  

What if Jay Cutler would have stood up to Jerry Angelo and said get me some offensive lineman and some weapons?  Yet, we seen year after year the Bears focus almost entirely on defense.  

I have to give Pace credit here for Drafting one of the top QB available and then adding another top tier OT.  

3 hours ago, ParkerBear7 said:

I have immense respect for Rodgers as a player but don’t like him. Probably because he destroys the Bears all the time.  He maybe the greatest QB ever with only 1 SB win.  

Rodgers has put his body on the line year in and year out and he obviously feels the Packers management has not done enough to surround him with a chance to get back to the SB; Or maybe they do not value his opinion on personnel matters.

Either way I respect his play and that he is standing up for what he believes is best for the teams’ chance at winning.  I hope he ends up in the AFC and out of the NFC North!  

What if Jay Cutler would have stood up to Jerry Angelo and said get me some offensive lineman and some weapons?  Yet, we seen year after year the Bears focus almost entirely on defense.  

I have to give Pace credit here for Drafting one of the top QB available and then adding another top tier OT.  

I agree with this. I watched Nagy and Pace’s press conference this morning and was pissed off by a reporter questioning why the defense had hardly been addressed. 

My thought was look at where the cap is spent, how the defense has been built through the draft and if we are going to go deep in the playoffs it’s the offence that needs to become more competitive.