NYG currently has the 8th pick (from CHI)

adam

5 hours ago, adam said:

Bears will pick 40th for their first pick (currently). 

Got to see Fields’ alma mater (Ohio State) beat my Cornhuskers today.  Watched a little bit of Chris Olave play and remembered he had pretty good chemistry with Fields.  Seeing how the Bears will need WR help next season I’d say Olave should be one of their first two picks.  

32 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Got to see Fields’ alma mater (Ohio State) beat my Cornhuskers today.  Watched a little bit of Chris Olave play and remembered he had pretty good chemistry with Fields.  Seeing how the Bears will need WR help next season I’d say Olave should be one of their first two picks.  

Unfortunately Olave is slated to go top 20.

12 hours ago, adam said:

They also have the 6th pick from themselves. Two top 10 picks is a great position to be in. Bears will pick 40th for their first pick (currently). 

And no qb in this upcoming draft grades out like Fields. I have many issues with the Bears but I thank my lucky stars that Swang on Fields. Two picks on this draft would just be another year of ignoring qb. No thanks. I’ll trade the 8th pick for having Justin. 

6 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

And no qb in this upcoming draft grades out like Fields. I have many issues with the Bears but I thank my lucky stars that Swang on Fields. Two picks on this draft would just be another year of ignoring qb. No thanks. I’ll trade the 8th pick for having Justin. 

I guess it really doesn't matter, as it gives us a better second round pick and so on.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:10 PM, adam said:

They also have the 6th pick from themselves. Two top 10 picks is a great position to be in. Bears will pick 40th for their first pick (currently). 

Yet another reason Pace is an idiot for constantly reaching up for “his favorite.”