Free Agent WRs 2022

adam

59 minutes ago, adam said:

I am kinda intrigued by a guy like Cedric Wilson (DAL) as a cheap option with some upside. He was behind Cooper and Lamb whom both saw over 100 targets. With 61 targets, Wilson had 45 receptions for 602 yds and 6 TDs. The same amount of TDs as Lamb, a better Y/R than Cooper, the highest Yds/T and the highest catch% amongst the trio.

Good catch on that one. (No pun intended)  He was actually their number 4, behind Gallup.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Good catch on that one. (No pun intended)  He was actually their number 4, behind Gallup.  

Good catch yourself with Gallup. I totally missed him due to the production drop off with the injury. So yeah, Wilson looks even better coming in as a WR3/4 with those numbers. 

I am not seeing him as a WR1, but as an upgrade at WR3/4 compared to Byrd or Goodwin.

1 hour ago, adam said:

Good catch yourself with Gallup. I totally missed him due to the production drop off with the injury. So yeah, Wilson looks even better coming in as a WR3/4 with those numbers. 

I am not seeing him as a WR1, but as an upgrade at WR3/4 compared to Byrd or Goodwin.

Agreed bring in some competition for Newsome.  

Several top names are going to be tagged and resigning to existing team. Williams, Gallup, Adams, Godwin will not be available. Christian Kirk and D J  Shark will be more expensive. Add Cooper to a big pay check. When Poles talked about 2nd and 3rd wave players, those will  will be all that are left. He just needs to grab a Kalif Raymond and Byron Pringle and be done with it.

17 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Several top names are going to be tagged and resigning to existing team. Williams, Gallup, Adams, Godwin will not be available. Christian Kirk and D J  Shark will be more expensive. Add Cooper to a big pay check. When Poles talked about 2nd and 3rd wave players, those will  will be all that are left. He just needs to grab a Kalif Raymond and Byron Pringle and be done with it.

Mike Williams just re-signed with the Chargers. 

I'm not sure if the Cowboys are going to outright release Cooper anymore. They might be able to trade him at his current deal. 

7 minutes ago, DGBears said:

With the movement today, Poles has to consider going to get DK. He wants freak athletes, well, that's the biggest freak in the NFL. DK, Mooney, Watson in the draft, and that's a solid group for Justin to work with. 

DK will cost a 1st rounder that the Bears don't have nor can afford to trade. 

4 hours ago, DGBears said:

With the movement today, Poles has to consider going to get DK. He wants freak athletes, well, that's the biggest freak in the NFL. DK, Mooney, Watson in the draft, and that's a solid group for Justin to work with. 

If Seattle has no interest in trading him, you would have to throw an ungodly amount draft capital to get him. Other teams would  have more picks to offer,, no way that ever happens.

12 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

If Seattle has no interest in trading him, you would have to throw an ungodly amount draft capital to get him. Other teams would  have more picks to offer,, no way that ever happens.

If anything, Lockett is probably available with his age, but what would you be willing to give them for Lockett?