Jeff Dickerson

Connorbear

On 12/29/2021 at 11:35 AM, adam said:

Losing both parents is crazy at that age. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends. 

This is indeed one of the more sadder facts of this.  From what I’ve read Dickerson was one of a kind.  And the community has reached out to pay their respects.  That should tell you the kind of person he was.  

4 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

This is indeed one of the more sadder facts of this.  From what I’ve read Dickerson was one of a kind.  And the community has reached out to pay their respects.  That should tell you the kind of person he was.  

It is nice to see people that are well off helping out. It speaks volumes about their character. There are a lot of players making more than him this year, and you don't see their names on the list. Hats off to all that donated. 

It's kind of funny when you hear about some players giving big tips at restaurants (which is always a nice gesture), but anything under $100 is Monopoly money to those guys. Just for an example, $5K for someone making $10M is the equivalent to $50 for someone making $100K. So when these players are tipping $100, it's like a $1 for us normal folks. It is hard to fathom the amount of money they have sometimes. 

As a long time listener to ESPN 1000 "JD's" Bear hits were something I looked forward to because he was precise and direct with the info he presented!

I loved his input and hope and pray for his son. I don't know what the bears donated but, it looks like the Packers donated 250K.

3 hours ago, lemonej said:

As a long time listener to ESPN 1000 "JD's" Bear hits were something I looked forward to because he was precise and direct with the info he presented!

I loved his input and hope and pray for his son. I don't know what the bears donated but, it looks like the Packers donated 250K.

Bears donated 25k. Nagy donated 7.6 K to match Tevin Jenkins # (JD predicted the Bears would draft him). 

Peace