Scouting the CFB Playoffs

AZ54

This is a good start but is focused on our top needs CB/WR/S.  There are many other players to keep an eye on this game.    

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/chicago-bears-2022-nfl-draft-cfb-players-to-watch

More names...

https://sports.yahoo.com/2022-nfl-draft-5-college-football-playoffs-themed-predictions-171145930.html

6 hours ago, lemonej said:

The CFP was disappointing and now again two SEC teams meet for the Chip! The 1/1/22 Bowl games were much more entertaining.

The fact that so many people hate the way the CFP turned out, because it has turned out so similarly so often, only reinforces my belief that any team would be smart to simply draft SEC players 90% of the time.

1 hour ago, jason said:

The fact that so many people hate the way the CFP turned out, because it has turned out so similarly so often, only reinforces my belief that any team would be smart to simply draft SEC players 90% of the time.

This is very true. Draft sec players or guys from small schools with good measurables (like Mooney who had the speed and quickness which were elite. 

4 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

This is very true. Draft sec players or guys from small schools with good measurables (like Mooney who had the speed and quickness which were elite. 

I think I'm far less forgiving about this idea. If I'm drafting, I'd draft absolutely nobody from D2 to start. Nobody. As far as FCS schools, that would be a 1% kind of thing. So, again, virtually nobody. Then the non-SEC FBS conferences would be where the other 9% exist.

Out of 100 players: there would be 90 SEC players, 9 Big 10/Big 12/PAC 12/ACC

• 90 - SEC
  • 9 - BIG10/BIG12/PAC12/ACC
  • 1 - FCS