Heads Up

DABEARSDABOMB

Heads up that you might see the site have an outage before the season starts.  Will be trying to get the board software updated to the latest version which will drive some downtime (hopefully minimal).  Figure with new regime running the show - better get TalkBears ready to handle what will be the beginning of the first dominant era of Bear football since the mid 80's.  

thanks for the heads up - and thank you so much for this site too. I think the regulars i see posting in here, and myself all really love this place. I know i get better info here than on any other board, so thanks!

11 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Heads up that you might see the site have an outage before the season starts.  Will be trying to get the board software updated to the latest version which will drive some downtime (hopefully minimal).  Figure with new regime running the show - better get TalkBears ready to handle what will be the beginning of the first dominant era of Bear football since the mid 80's.  

Sweet, I was going to ask about that because I kept getting the upgrade banner at the top.