TheAthletic.com

Pixote

I got a subscription to "The Athletic" website. IMO, it is fantastic. Great articles on the Bears, but also any team for NFL, NHL, or MLB. I found it when doing a Google search for game previews, but when I began reading the article it said I needed to sign up, which at first pissed me off, but then found out as an introductory offer all I had to pay was one dollar a month for the first year. One hellava deal!

Like I said, outstanding coverage of the Bears. The one article I enjoyed the most today was talking about our HC 'Flus. Before I read it I was all for firing him. Now, if this team shows improvement the rest of the way, I have changed my mind. I like what I read. 

TheAthletic.com has given me permission to give FIVE - 30 Guess Passes. If interested just let me know, the first forum members who speak up (assuming there are at least five interested) will get a free 30 day access to the site. (You will need to send me a private message via the forum with an email address to use to register you with The Athletic for the give-a-way.)

I doubt that it will allow you to have access to this link without being a member or having a guest pass, but I will post the link the the story about: 

How Matt Eberflus guided the Bears through early adversity: ‘No quit in anybody’

I hope the link works as I thought it was a very interesting story. (If nothing else, if you go to the site, maybe they will offer you the same 1$/month deal I got.)

I have been subbing to them for a couple of years. Jahns and Fishbain are good content. I tink on a black Friday they offered a year subscription for half price, so I jumped on it. They really have good draft content ,  you can get Bugler draft guide free with your subscription.