Senior Bowl Prospects...

Mongo3451

39 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

One guy I want to watch play is Xavier Leggette got the AJ Brown juice...

Yeah, I keep seeing good things about him, which may bump him into the late first though. 

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

Who is the next Tank Dell, pick 66 and Puma Nacua, pick 177? Every draft has them type of finds.

McCaffrey's younger brother? Converted from QB to WR, so has only played WR for two years, at Rice. Looks pretty good. Has the DNA. 

Just heard a glowing report on Jackson Powers-Johnson by a former scout from Ourlads draft site. He said he's the best OL at the senior bowl. Has great size and experience. On GB draft report he is ranked. # 55. Could he be a second round pick if we get one by way of trade. 

4 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Just heard a glowing report on Jackson Powers-Johnson by a former scout from Ourlads draft site. He said he's the best OL at the senior bowl. Has great size and experience. On GB draft report he is ranked. # 55. Could he be a second round pick if we get one by way of trade. 

Don't be surprised if he is taken late round 1.  His status is on the rise and mock drafts are starting to slip him in the 1st.

8 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

There's a right tackle that's killing it too.  I forget his name.  Samoan dude.  Darnell Wright clone.

27 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

There's a right tackle that's killing it too.  I forget his name.  Samoan dude.  Darnell Wright clone.

I think our OTs are set but think we will draft a mid round swing tackle to keep adding to the OL. Also add another guard, we have to continue building the line. Nate Davis didn't play well but he was consistently an above average player. With his mom's death behind him and his previous OL coming to the team, his level will rise his money is guaranteed for this year, we're not cutting him.

4 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Nate Davis didn't play well but he was consistently an above average player. With his mom's death behind him and his previous OL coming to the team, his level will rise his money is guaranteed for this year, we're not cutting him.

The new asst oline coach who came by way of the Titans may help too.