I hate losing...

Connorbear

but at least they didn't embarass themselves tonight. I was really worried they would get blown out.

Impressions:

1 - Orton was marginal. I will give him a break since this was his first game back and he had to play in a hell hole. His accuracy, however, must improve the next two games.

2 - Nice game from Url. Good to see him step up on national TV.

3 - Get Hester off the field on offense. Orton has enough to worry about - he shouldn't have to line him up on every play. I want to see Bradley or Hass get those reps. Devin needs serious time in the offseason working at WR.

4 - Win the turnover battle by 3 and lose the game - dammit. How the hell does that happen.

5 - We need to see Wolfe more out of the backfield. I like AP but he gets arm tackled way, way too much.

Peace :bears

but at least they didn't embarass themselves tonight. I was really worried they would get blown out.

Impressions:

1 - Orton was marginal. I will give him a break since this was his first game back and he had to play in a hell hole. His accuracy, however, must improve the next two games.

2 - Nice game from Url. Good to see him step up on national TV.

3 - Get Hester off the field on offense. Orton has enough to worry about - he shouldn't have to line him up on every play. I want to see Bradley or Hass get those reps. Devin needs serious time in the offseason working at WR.

4 - Win the turnover battle by 3 and lose the game - dammit. How the hell does that happen.

5 - We need to see Wolfe more out of the backfield. I like AP but he gets arm tackled way, way too much.

Peace :bears

Just curious as to why you have to put "peace" after every damn post? :huh:

1 - Orton was marginal. I will give him a break since this was his first game back and he had to play in a hell hole. His accuracy, however, must improve the next two games. Orton will do better when Turner grows a pair and takes the perpetual handcuffs off of all his quarterbacks.

2 - Nice game from Url. Good to see him step up on national TV. Yeah, he was awesome. I'm still amazed at posters who say the Bears should sit or move Urlacher. It's blasphemy, and tinkering for the sake of tinkering.

3 - Get Hester off the field on offense. Orton has enough to worry about - he shouldn't have to line him up on every play. I want to see Bradley or Hass get those reps. Devin needs serious time in the offseason working at WR. It is odd that Hester still needs help with the plays. How many games is this going to happen? Although, the same could be said about the offensive line's false starts, Tommie Harris' one offsides "I know what the snap count is" penalty per game, and the one atrocious missed tackle by a safety per game.

4 - Win the turnover battle by 3 and lose the game - dammit. How the hell does that happen. See #1.

5 - We need to see Wolfe more out of the backfield. I like AP but he gets arm tackled way, way too much. Agreed. He may be small, but he has broken a tackle here and there, stepping out of shoestring tackles. Of course, it's a helluva lot harder to break tackles when your moron OC continues to run your 5'7" 175lb. butt into the center of the biggest, best run defense in the NFL. I believe a stretch play or a pitch would allow Wolfe to actually juke someone and get some yards, possibly even break a long one. Funny, I don't see the Eagles run Westbrook up the pipe over and over. I wonder why?

I agree with you on seeing more of Bradley on the field. He has potential and he has been absolutely terribly used. He gets open when he's out there and immediately comes off. I just don't understand it. I have no problem teaching Hester in game now that the season is done but it shouldn't prevent the Bears from getting a high-upside guy like Bradley a chance (afterall the Bears really need to know what they have in him since they are going to have Berrian out there in FA and Moose as a potential cap casualty).

Welcome to the board Jason. :cheers

Wolfe can be a good 3rd down back if Turner would use him right. Any fool can see ya don't run him up the middle

The way the Bears O-Line has played this year, you could have the best play written up in history for him and it would probably get stopped for a loss. It's just so bloody hard to evaluate anyone on an offense when an O-Line plays this badly.