Bears Caleb Williams Official Visit

adam

I have already stated, I have no problem if Poles decides to draft Williams, a different QB, or brings Justin back for another year. I'm stuck on looking at all the options. Why is that a problem for you? Poles is in the best spot to make the right choice. I'm  all in on the team winning, not that I guessed right.

1 hour ago, BearFan PHX said:

LOL it wasnt my prediction he would be gone it was my opinion he SHOULD be gone. I still think that.

But youre grasping at straws. Justin is gone, Bears will draft a new QB. Its a good thing. Dont know why youre so stuck, but thats your deal.

Okay, I understand now, you're just giving your opinions, not predicting anything. Im only throwing out my opinions , the same as you. So Justin is gone and we're drafting a QB isn't a prediction. Got it. 

I AM predicting Justin is gone, I wasnt predicting Flus would be gone, but I do think it was the wrong move to keep him.

But can i predict if Poles will do the wrong thing? Of course not. But keeping Justin would be extremely stupid.

Maybe I should be clearer for you - Justin and Flus are not the same person.

34 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

I AM predicting Justin is gone, I wasnt predicting Flus would be gone, but I do think it was the wrong move to keep him.

But can i predict if Poles will do the wrong thing? Of course not. But keeping Justin would be extremely stupid.

Maybe I should be clearer for you - Justin and Flus are not the same person.

You don't have to like Flus but if we make the playoffs and have a top 3 defense,  will you change your mind?

If  one in a million chance happens  and Justin is here, how will you react to that?

I  have never said your opinions are ridiculous or just Justin hating  but there are more than one option. I just keep that part of the conversation alive since half the,fan base likes Justin.