GOD roll keep JF draft (seven 1st rounders!)

killakrzydav

I do like him very much. He's a monster that folds lineman like accordions.  I definitely don't think he is an every down player. Maybe even only first down but that's fine.  Most 3Ts thrive with monsters next to them.  I draft him for the 3T and overall Defensive value.  I target dude; he's probably in more of my drafts than any other player other than MHJ.

1 hour ago, AZ54 said:

You like T'Vondre Sweat a lot.  I like him a lot too in the first half of games.  Even in the Senior Bowl 1v1 practices that dude was gassed.   

If he has motivation & self-pride, the Bears trainer & dietician will get him in condition to be a 3 or 4 down 3T,

1 hour ago, Pixote said:

If he has motivation & self-pride, the Bears trainer & dietician will get him in condition to be a 3 or 4 down 3T,

I see that but it's tough for me to use a valuable 2nd Rd pick on a guy hoping he gets in shape.  He had several weeks to get prepared for the Senior Bowl and if that job interview with millions of dollars on the line wasn't enough to motivate him then what will?  Should he fall to day 3 and we want to take a chance there then I'm good with that but there is far too much talent in the middle of Rd 2 for me to take that risk. 

11 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

I see that but it's tough for me to use a valuable 2nd Rd pick on a guy hoping he gets in shape.  He had several weeks to get prepared for the Senior Bowl and if that job interview with millions of dollars on the line wasn't enough to motivate him then what will?  Should he fall to day 3 and we want to take a chance there then I'm good with that but there is far too much talent in the middle of Rd 2 for me to take that risk. 

I see your point. He should have been motivated.

Let's hope we have a round 2 selection to begin with. LOL