* - - Official 2024 Draft Day Thread - - *

adam

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, adam said:

on NFL.com, Williams and Odunze both had a 6.74 grade only behind Nabers and MHJ. So two top 4 rated players in one draft.

Will play X, probably the best route runner out of the top 3.  Gives the Bears a long term connection for CW.

12 minutes ago, adam said:

#8 - QB, Michael Penix Jr to ATL? Are you freaking kidding me? Holy shit. Run up with Odunze's name now!

I felt the trade back here was good but if they have Odunze rated that highly I’m good with it.  Makes Keenan a one year rental unless he wants to stick around on a team friendly deal.  I could see him go right back to LA for that.  

13 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Will play X, probably the best route runner out of the top 3.  Gives the Bears a long term connection for CW.

they will develop that football ESP where a single glance tells them both they have completely changed the route when they see the defense together. This is so great.

I want to buy a Poles jersey LOL

2 minutes ago, adam said:

I am shocked no defenders have been selected in the top 12. That makes the Odunze pick look better. 

yeah i dont think any of the D lineman are THAT good, when the top pass rusher in the draft is being talked about as available at #9, hes not THAT dominant.

3 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

yeah i dont think any of the D lineman are THAT good, when the top pass rusher in the draft is being talked about as available at #9, hes not THAT dominant.

Very true

6 minutes ago, adam said:

#15 - Edge, Laiatu Latu to IND

that really answers the questions on Turner and Verse. It took until pick 15 to go defense, and the guy with the medical problems went first.

Ha! And then a DT.

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic