Woo Hoo!!!

bradjock

This appeared to be a much better coached game than many of the previous games. The gameplan for the weather conditions made sense, we stuck to it, and we looked like the better team for 60 minutes today. I'd much rather be in the playoffs, but sweeping the Packers isn't a bad consolation prize.

Definitely one helluva victory today. Everyone seemed to be on the same page of the game plan and executed it perfectly. Wish it would have been that way all year however, I love sweeping GB as a consulation prize. Next up is New Orleans.

Living close to the IL/WI line lots of GBP fans at work will have to eat some crow tomorrow. I will enjoy serving my share to them as I am sure bowlingtwig will. Unfortunately, it does not make up for a very disappointing season. Just a nice consolation prize.

Living close to the IL/WI line lots of GBP fans at work will have to eat some crow tomorrow. I will enjoy serving my share to them as I am sure bowlingtwig will. Unfortunately, it does not make up for a very disappointing season. Just a nice consolation prize.

Exactly Pix...my Wife's family are all Packer fans, but since they are going to the playoffs there isn't much crow I will be able to serve...dammit...Still I love beating the Packers! :headbang

This appeared to be a much better coached game than many of the previous games. The gameplan for the weather conditions made sense, we stuck to it, and we looked like the better team for 60 minutes today. I'd much rather be in the playoffs, but sweeping the Packers isn't a bad consolation prize.

This game also made me more optimistic. The team played fantastic. They looked like the first time all season they played football and weren't play with a fear of losing or making mistakes. They just played and the result was awesome.

Some of the issues did get covered up by tremendous special teams play, but all around, they couldn't have played a much better game than they did.

Now I would like to see us spank NOS to finish off the season with our team playing just as good in weather not so severe to show we do not need inclement conditions to kick butt!!

That would be great. Ending the season on a 2 game win streak will do wonders for our psyche going into next year.

What's great to see is our D is returning to form. If not for DManning's mistake in the first half where he overran a play and gave up the TD they were solid. DBs, LBs all had their hands on teh ball throughout the game, just couldn't hang on and there were some decent hits.