Tavares Jackson sucks

Connorbear

How about Peterson, last 3 games (43 rushes - 108 yards, 2.5 ypc).

I'm probably the only person on the planet that thinks so, but having watched Peterson all year (I live in Minnesota, although I'm not there now due to the holidays), I think he's incredibly overrated.

I'm probably the only person on the planet that thinks so, but having watched Peterson all year (I live in Minnesota, although I'm not there now due to the holidays), I think he's incredibly overrated.

Its hard to say. I think people anointed him the next Barry Sanders too soon and it is relatively impossible for him to live up to the hype. He is a tremendous talent though.

Its hard to say. I think people anointed him the next Barry Sanders too soon and it is relatively impossible for him to live up to the hype. He is a tremendous talent though.

There's no doubt about that. He's a great talent, but he's not better than some of the established backs in the league, which is what nearly every analyst seems to think this year. Give him time, he could become one of the best backs in the league. But it takes more than one year to earn that honor, especially when your offensive line is one of the best money can buy.

There's no doubt about that. He's a great talent, but he's not better than some of the established backs in the league, which is what nearly every analyst seems to think this year. Give him time, he could become one of the best backs in the league. But it takes more than one year to earn that honor, especially when your offensive line is one of the best money can buy.

Also, most peoples concern with him was his durability. Even though it wasnt serious, he couldnt even manage to go through the whole season without getting hurt.

Also, most peoples concern with him was his durability. Even though it wasnt serious, he couldnt even manage to go through the whole season without getting hurt.

Exactly. He's still an excellent talent and had a hell of a season this year, but just as I would with any first year back, I'm waiting before naming him a top NFL back. Look at what happened with Reggie Bush this year (and yes, I do know that Peterson had a much better year this year than Bush did last year). He finally started running the ball well in the second half of last year, and people starting praising him as the new messiah. Today, anyone who makes that claim needs to get their sanity checked.