Superbowl Predictions?

BearSox

I figured i'd be the only one picking the Jaguars. I honestly think the Pats go to the superbowl but I have the Jaguars as the only team that can beat them. I think the Jags with a physical, run oriented attack, could go into a cold New England and really take it to the Pats.

In the NFC I have the Packers finding a way to make it to the superbowl and honestly I have no idea who I would pick in the Pack/Jags game, but I'd be leaning towards the Pack because I'd love to see Favre win one and than go out on top (meaning next year, the Bears can forget about the Pack, LOL).

I figured i'd be the only one picking the Jaguars. I honestly think the Pats go to the superbowl but I have the Jaguars as the only team that can beat them. I think the Jags with a physical, run oriented attack, could go into a cold New England and really take it to the Pats.

In the NFC I have the Packers finding a way to make it to the superbowl and honestly I have no idea who I would pick in the Pack/Jags game, but I'd be leaning towards the Pack because I'd love to see Favre win one and than go out on top (meaning next year, the Bears can forget about the Pack, LOL).

Actually Jason I have to agree with you. I think there is a good possibility of the Jags playing GBP in the SB and I think the Jags might upset everyone and take it all. They have an excellent defense, play tough, are well coached, make very few mistakes, and have a dynamite running back tandem.

I would not be surprised to see Jags as champs and of the teams with realistic chances of making it all the way, I like them the best. Do not care much for the Pats, Cowboys, or Packers. The Chargers may be a sleeper here, sure finished up well, but feel they will fall a bit short. PIT, WAS, TEN, NYG, SEA, & TBB are all too vulnerable and inconsistent.

I'm frightened to say this...but I see the Packers over the Colts. The only bright side is I think it'll catalyze his retirement thereafter.

I just see NE losing to the Colts. They've been playing games too tight and still are a bit meager running. I see the Pack besting Dallas just due to experience and TO f'ing things up for Dallas somehow.

Who are your picks for the superbowl? Call me crazy, but I see the Jags comming out on top of the AFC and the Cowboys winning the NFC. So I am going with the Jags over the Cowboys in the Superbowl.

Wild Card Round

Jaguars over Steelers 31-30

Chargers over Titans 31-14

Seahawks over Redskins 16-10

Giants over Bucs 20-14

Division Round

Patriots over Jaguars 37-24

Colts over Chargers 24-21

Cowboys over Giants 31-21

Packers over Seahawks 20-16

Conference Championship

Patriots over Colts 34-19

Cowboys over Packers 29-21

Super Bowl

Patriots over Cowboys 35-13

• 2 weeks later...
I'm frightened to say this...but I see the Packers over the Colts. The only bright side is I think it'll catalyze his retirement thereafter.

I just see NE losing to the Colts. They've been playing games too tight and still are a bit meager running. I see the Pack besting Dallas just due to experience and TO f'ing things up for Dallas somehow.

do you still think the Pats are meager running the ball? Did you see what they did to the stout Jags run defense?

it is pretty easy if you think they are going to win. you picked the Chargers over the Colts correctly...well done

True, but sometimes the favorites are not the better team. I picked the Chargers because I thought Indy was over-rated. I am actually surprised they won without Gates, LT, AND Rivers. Indy should've kicked that FG.

I wouldn't use the term meager...but no Stroud means a far more meager Jags D...

I think the Pats have a decent running game, but not great one. I will revise my prediction! The Pats are going and will run the table...regardless of who they play.

do you still think the Pats are meager running the ball? Did you see what they did to the stout Jags run defense?

• 3 weeks later...