TheFootballExpert.com Draft Site

Pixote

Here is a mock draft at TheFootballExpert.com that has us taking Sam Baker, OT, USC in the first and James Hardy, WR, Indiana in round 2.

I like this better than the many drafts having us picking QB round 1.

The 2nd one from the same site TheFootballExpert.com has us selecting OT Ryan Clady round 1 and QB Chad Henne from Michigan round 2.

There are 2 other 1 round drafts on the site by 2 different authors, one having us taking Baker round 1, the other Clady round 1.

I am beginning to like this site!! OLTs in round 1, now that is what I wanted to see!!

Thanks for the good link Pix! I could live with those scenarios!

Here is a mock draft at TheFootballExpert.com that has us taking Sam Baker, OT, USC in the first and James Hardy, WR, Indiana in round 2.

The 2nd one from the same site TheFootballExpert.com has us selecting OT Ryan Clady round 1 and QB Chad Henne from Michigan round 2.

There are 2 other 1 round drafts on the site by 2 different authors, one having us taking Baker round 1, the other Clady round 1.

I am beginning to like this site!! OLTs in round 1, now that is what I wanted to see!!

Point well made!

Then again, we did get quite a buzz on Olsen before last year...and we nabbed him. Sometimes it just does work out.

You know what this means though?

W/ more and more mocks having us taking a LT, the logical choice, we will probably take something like a DT or a CB.

Agree. It would be very difficult for me to see us drafting a QB at no. 14. Whoever it would be would want big $ and could be a pain to sign. I want OT with the first pick.

Check out this site.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2008_4.php

I am not a fan of Drafting a QB with the 14th pick. This mock draft site is pretty good and atleast has some selections that makes sense.

#14 Chicago Bears: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Rex Grossman's audition is over. He suffered a season-ending injury in Week 14, which was a shame because he was having the best stretch of his career since the beginning of the 2006 campaign. With Grossman out of commission, I don't think the Bears can afford to keep their quarterbacking situation static.

There is a chance the Bears go after Derek Anderson or Donovan McNabb. If that happens, I could see them drafting Jeff Otah, Jonathan Stewart or Malcolm Kelly.

# 44Chicago Bears: Anthony Collins, OT, Kansas

The Bears need to look into drafting an offensive tackle, given that the rapidly aging John Tait and Fred Miller will be 33 and 35, respectively, come April.

#75 Chicago Bears: Dre Moore, DT, Maryland

The defensive tackle position is in a state of flux for the Bears, given that Alfonso Boone and Ian Scott signed with other teams, while Tank Johnson was cut so he could pursue his life-long aspirations to hunt with Dick Cheney. It's gotten so bad Chicago has started signing guys off the street. Dre Moore fits perfectly into Lovie Smith's scheme

#90 Chicago Bears: Paul Hubbard, WR, Wisconsin

Given his contract and age, Muhsin Muhammad won't be around much longer. I'd like to see the Bears find a massive receiver to take his spot

#106 Chicago Bears: Jamaal Charles, RB, Texas

Prior to the 2005 NFL Draft, Cedric Benson made it a point to prove he was nothing like Ricky Williams. Well, he's not. Williams is forced out by the league, while Benson just looks like he wants to leave the NFL on his own.

My only worry is that everyone and their brother knows we need an OT, just like that year we needed a DE and wanted Carter. I wonder if someone will try and leapfrog us to nab the best OT on the board. And if there is an early run on OT's we might be left standing with our pants around our ankles...

My only worry is that everyone and their brother knows we need an OT, just like that year we needed a DE and wanted Carter. I wonder if someone will try and leapfrog us to nab the best OT on the board. And if there is an early run on OT's we might be left standing with our pants around our ankles...

If there is one that we want I'd love to see JA deal us into position for him. But it is totally out of character for JA to move up in the draft.

Check out this site.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2008_4.php

I am not a fan of Drafting a QB with the 14th pick. This mock draft site is pretty good and atleast has some selections that makes sense.

#14 Chicago Bears: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Rex Grossman's audition is over. He suffered a season-ending injury in Week 14, which was a shame because he was having the best stretch of his career since the beginning of the 2006 campaign. With Grossman out of commission, I don't think the Bears can afford to keep their quarterbacking situation static.

There is a chance the Bears go after Derek Anderson or Donovan McNabb. If that happens, I could see them drafting Jeff Otah, Jonathan Stewart or Malcolm Kelly.

# 44Chicago Bears: Anthony Collins, OT, Kansas

The Bears need to look into drafting an offensive tackle, given that the rapidly aging John Tait and Fred Miller will be 33 and 35, respectively, come April.

#75 Chicago Bears: Dre Moore, DT, Maryland

The defensive tackle position is in a state of flux for the Bears, given that Alfonso Boone and Ian Scott signed with other teams, while Tank Johnson was cut so he could pursue his life-long aspirations to hunt with Dick Cheney. It's gotten so bad Chicago has started signing guys off the street. Dre Moore fits perfectly into Lovie Smith's scheme

#90 Chicago Bears: Paul Hubbard, WR, Wisconsin

Given his contract and age, Muhsin Muhammad won't be around much longer. I'd like to see the Bears find a massive receiver to take his spot

#106 Chicago Bears: Jamaal Charles, RB, Texas

Prior to the 2005 NFL Draft, Cedric Benson made it a point to prove he was nothing like Ricky Williams. Well, he's not. Williams is forced out by the league, while Benson just looks like he wants to leave the NFL on his own.

Jamaal Charles and Dre Moore will both be long gone by the time they have us drafting them, and Hubbard there is a reach.