6 hours ago6 hr Author comment_235918 On 9/28/2026 at 9:31 PM, ASHKUM BEAR said:Adam, we might need a new tracker. I said after the draft we can compare DE Keidric Faulk vs S Dillion Thieneman to see if we messed up not drafting the edge.3 games in, I think the Bears chose correct. I haven't dug to deep into this.Gabe Jacas has played well 1.5 sacks, 6 tkl 5 assts, but the rest of the early edges are pretty meh so far.Definitely, Thieneman was the correct pick, so was Muhammad. Actually he probably should've been the Rousch pick. That one is looking like a whiff. Report
6 hours ago6 hr Author comment_235919 Bears QBR so far this season, week by week:1 - Williams 92.32 - Williams 70.33 - Keenum 74.14 - Bagent 75.14 straight games with the primary QB with a QBR over 70 is impressive. 3 out of 4 weeks with a QB in the top 10 in QBR. Coaching matters. Report
6 hours ago6 hr comment_235920 7 minutes ago, adam said:Bears QBR so far this season, week by week:1 - Williams 92.32 - Williams 70.33 - Keenum 74.14 - Bagent 75.14 straight games with the primary QB with a QBR over 70 is impressive. 3 out of 4 weeks with a QB in the top 10 in QBR. Coaching matters.True. After years searching for one QB we can win games with we now have 3. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_235922 1 hour ago, adam said:Definitely, Thieneman was the correct pick, so was Muhammad. Actually he probably should've been the Rousch pick. That one is looking like a whiff.I dont think Rousch has been all that bad. People are over analyzing his every play. He has played about as equal as Kmet and has only played 4 games. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_235923 8 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:I dont think Rousch has been all that bad. People are over analyzing his every play. He has played about as equal as Kmet and has only played 4 games.Agreed. Watch the Baldy video I posted this morning. He's really good in the run game. Report
2 hours ago2 hr comment_235924 2 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:Agreed. Watch the Baldy video I posted this morning. He's really good in the run game.Rookies are gonna make mistakes and hopefully learn. He will be a big contributor on this team for years to come. Report
2 hours ago2 hr Author comment_235925 2 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:Rookies are gonna make mistakes and hopefully learn. He will be a big contributor on this team for years to come.His mistakes have just been magnified because they have been so noticeable. Drops an easy TD, jumps on a perfect punt for no reason causing a touchback, not even attempting to block on FG try, not following blockers on designed screen, etc. Report
21 minutes ago21 min comment_235928 1 hour ago, adam said:His mistakes have just been magnified because they have been so noticeable. Drops an easy TD, jumps on a perfect punt for no reason causing a touchback, not even attempting to block on FG try, not following blockers on designed screen, etc.Funny thing is, I'm not going to fault him for any of those three. The TD was not easy. Sure, he had it in his hands, but got broken up before he could secure it to his body. I'm not sure what important data would say on success, but I would guess 60/40 in favor of TD.On the punt, I call that an effort related brain fart.The field goal thing was widely scrutinized. People analyzed the play and said Cole didn't move either, leading them to text slower. On that outside position, they can't see the ball or their fellow linemen.The most important thing I see is his early involvement in 13 personnel. BJ is trusting him to make key blocks and he is succeeding. Our TE's are massive in the run game. We have a gross display of options on offense. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.