Yesterday at 01:18 AM1 day comment_235961 1 hour ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.Sports Illustrated reported from Jeremy Fowler’s imbedded Tweet. Same info to include he could miss 1-2 weeks. Meanwhile Swift is headed the right direction with his injury. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/onsi/bears-thursday-injury-report-kyle-monangai-d-andre-swift-trending-opposite-directions Report
Yesterday at 05:26 PM1 day comment_235966 Officially Monangai ruled out for Sunday. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/09/bears-kyle-monangai-out-vs-packers/92172579007/ Report
Yesterday at 06:18 PM1 day Author comment_235968 51 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:Officially Monangai ruled out for Sunday.https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/09/bears-kyle-monangai-out-vs-packers/92172579007/Not good, but probably a fair trade since GB lost Cooper. Report
Yesterday at 06:49 PM1 day comment_235970 21 minutes ago, adam said:Not good, but probably a fair trade since GB lost Cooper.I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more confident statement from a Bears fan than this. We’re missing our starting QB, LT, Pro Bowl S, and potentially our starting NB if Gordon can’t play. Reminds me of the old Monty Python scene where the dude with no arms and legs is still bouncing about saying I’ll still kick your ass. You know what? We probably will. Report
Yesterday at 10:16 PM1 day comment_235972 I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve? Report
21 hours ago21 hr comment_235974 2 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps?I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief. Report
19 hours ago19 hr comment_235975 57 minutes ago, Pixote said:The Key Question: Who took 1st string reps?I think it will be Bagent. Swift gets a heavier workload, with R. Johnson as relief.Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers. I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneaky Report
18 hours ago18 hr comment_235977 1 hour ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:Bagent took the 1st all week and today, but that questionable destination put on Cakeb will mess with the Packers.I assume they elevate Salvon Ahmed off the practice squad. He looked the best in preseason to be the #3. He might make the most out of any opportunities, he is a little sneakyI'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson. Report
13 hours ago13 hr comment_235979 5 hours ago, Pixote said:I'd love to see Ahmed get a chance to displace Johnson.me too. I guess Roschon helps on special teams, but yes Ahmed is a better HB. Report
13 hours ago13 hr comment_235980 I wonder if we are down 20 points on the 4th quarter if Caleb will force Johnson to put him in there so he can do the McMahon Monday Night vs the Vikings thing LOL Report
5 hours ago5 hr comment_235982 I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture. At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB. Report
4 hours ago4 hr comment_235984 1 hour ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:I saw a report today that unequivocally Bagent would be starting despite Williams’ current status. Of course Bagent was listed to start last week and technically Keenum got the start. I don’t suppose that means Williams is completely out of the picture.At the end of the day, to comfort myself for tomorrow, I know that no matter what happens GB will either win against or lose against a non-drafted backup QB.You never know. Ben Johnson has not been a fan of the media or pundits "leaks" or made up stories put out there. He is writing his own story and wants it to be a suspense thriller. I've heard rumors that Williams was practicing in Bagents uniform all week 👽😈 Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_235985 22 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:I heard Caleb Williams practiced today and is listed as questionable. Ben Johnson have another trick up their sleeve?You never know, but it's probably just gamesmanship. I actually think there's a higher likelihood he doesn't play until the Patriots game. They'll only have 3 days rest between the Falcons game and Patriots game. Might be a little risky to have him return and play two games that quickly without allowing a chance for him to recover.Part of me thinks the outcome of the game tomorrow might factor into the decision of whether or not he plays next week. Report
39 minutes ago39 min comment_235986 58 minutes ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:You never know, but it's probably just gamesmanship. I actually think there's a higher likelihood he doesn't play until the Patriots game. They'll only have 3 days rest between the Falcons game and Patriots game. Might be a little risky to have him return and play two games that quickly without allowing a chance for him to recover.Part of me thinks the outcome of the game tomorrow might factor into the decision of whether or not he plays next week.For sure, every win we get without Caleb makes it easier for us to give him more time, if the decision is questionable. Report
20 minutes ago20 min comment_235987 1 hour ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:You never know, but it's probably just gamesmanship. I actually think there's a higher likelihood he doesn't play until the Patriots game. They'll only have 3 days rest between the Falcons game and Patriots game. Might be a little risky to have him return and play two games that quickly without allowing a chance for him to recover.Part of me thinks the outcome of the game tomorrow might factor into the decision of whether or not he plays next week.The green alien and devil was for my little lie. I dont expect Caleb to play unless they run him out first play for their storybook. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.