Okay, I have to know

nfoligno

Just realized that tonight, I made the 53 man roster. Now I have two questions.

First, where is my money. If I do not get my guaranteed check in the mail, I will have no alternative other than to hire Rosenarce to represent me.

Second, just curious, as it got me wondering, what post numbers equal vaiours levels. After 53 man roster, do you have starter? Then pro bowl? League MVP? Hall of fame? Just curious? Unless Crackerdog returns, I doubt I can make the next level, at least not this month :), but I am curious.

Right now, here's the list. Hopefully no one wanted this kept secret for any reason.

College Graduate 25 Unsigned free agent 50 Camp invitee 100 Practice Squad 250 53 man roster 500 Special Teamer 1000 Key back up 2000 Platoon starter 5000 Starter 7500 Pro Bowler 10000 MVP 15000 Hall of Famer 20000

Holy SHIT. In 3 or so months, I only have made the 53 man roster. At that rate, I guess I will be special teams by camp, and a key backup by the end of the year, but not even a platoon starter for another year or two. Likely not a legit starter until 2010 and not a pro bowler until 2011 or so.

I don't think so.

Now you have done it. I am calling crackerdog, and will be blasting this board w/ fights (I mean threads) 500 posts per.

I WILL be a platoon starter by the end of the year, and a legit starter by this time next draft. I hope to be in the Hall of Fame by no later than 2010. In fact, like Chad Johnson, I think I will buy an ugly sports coat, and put on the back, "HOF 2010".

Man, do we have low standards! :lol:

Just realized that tonight, I made the 53 man roster. Now I have two questions.

First, where is my money. If I do not get my guaranteed check in the mail, I will have no alternative other than to hire Rosenarce to represent me.

Second, just curious, as it got me wondering, what post numbers equal vaiours levels. After 53 man roster, do you have starter? Then pro bowl? League MVP? Hall of fame? Just curious? Unless Crackerdog returns, I doubt I can make the next level, at least not this month :), but I am curious.

Let flea have his fun.

There is no danger of further inflation at this point.

His head is contained within the volume of the known universe.

:snr

I'm afraid of a quantum explosion that will rip the very fabric of time and space if his head gets any bigger...That might sound like a party, but it isn't...

Any chance we can put those benchmarks to a vote? ;)

Some seem just impossible to reach! ...and with the odds of an odd computer clitch killing off records at some point, maybe we do lower our standards a bit!

I like everything up to key back -up... I then think

Platoon Starter 3500

Starter 5000

MVP 7500

HOF 10000

:drink

Right now, here's the list. Hopefully no one wanted this kept secret for any reason.

College Graduate 25 Unsigned free agent 50 Camp invitee 100 Practice Squad 250 53 man roster 500 Special Teamer 1000 Key back up 2000 Platoon starter 5000 Starter 7500 Pro Bowler 10000 MVP 15000 Hall of Famer 20000

Some seem just impossible to reach! ...and with the odds of an odd computer clitch killing off records at some point, maybe we do lower our standards a bit!

Platoon Starter 3500

Starter 5000

MVP 7500

HOF 10000

My God man! Have you lost your mind? He'll now have a purpose in life. Please do not awaken the fingers of fury!!! :chair :bang

NFO - keep on posting bro! :cheers

Platoon Starter 3500

Starter 5000

MVP 7500

HOF 10000

They may seem impossible now. But as a person with 25000+ posts over at the Soxtalk mother ship in less than 3 years, I can testify to you it's only a matter of time. And if we could actually get a few people to stumble in to other forums for some NBA chat or politics chat or something like that, it would close in even faster.

Good deal. Let it ride!

They may seem impossible now. But as a person with 25000+ posts over at the Soxtalk mother ship in less than 3 years, I can testify to you it's only a matter of time. And if we could actually get a few people to stumble in to other forums for some NBA chat or politics chat or something like that, it would close in even faster.