Rosenhaus plea for Chad Johnson Trade

adam

I hope Drew realizes he likely just crushed whatever chances there were for his client to get traded this weekend. One thing GM's and owners hate is agents showing them up and using the media in their tactics, and giving into this plea would basically be like rolling over and letting Drew use you as a door mat.

This is a rough situation for the Bengals. The main reason they dont want to trade him is because they have basically paid the bulk of the money in the contract. Like others have said teams dont like giving power to the players to do this stuff. However, if hes going to create all these problems take the 2 first rounders and move on.

If I was the owner of the Bengals I would call up Rosenputz and tell him to go play hide and fxck yourself. His client can sit out if he doesn't wan to play.

Peace :dabears

Completely agree. This crap will never end until the owners start to get tough with these dirtbags. Chad Johnson can sit on his ass all year and see how unhappy he is then! If I were the owner, I would teach Chad Johnson's dumb ass a lesson. I'd keep him until his contract was done, and fine him the maximum amount allowable by the CBA. I'd also go on a media frenzy - via my GM - basically saying that Chad Johnson not only hurting himself, but he's hurting my organization, and I wish he'd play.

If that happened, the sit-out wouldn't last past week 4....and if the Bengals were losing due to poor offensive performance, it may end sooner.