Which team's draft do you love?

jason

KC and pitt were my top two...i actually didnt like washington...WRs are just so likely to end up as busts..and i hate brennan as a prospect

That is true, but getting Thomas at 34 and Kelly at 51 were both good values. Also picked up a nice TE in Fred Davis and solid Guard in Rinehart at 96. They did all that without drafting in the 1st.

I think KC did well but I"m not sure about Pitt. I'll see what the PItt fans says back at work tomorrow but going into this weekend they wanted an OG early and didn't get one. Big Ben was constantly chased last year and while they have Mendenhall without a good Oline he's not gonna look so good.

To me, it has to be KC. They had an incredible draft.

Dorsey was arguably the best defensive player in the draft. Albert was a top OT prospect who many feel could prove to be equal to Long in the long run. Flower fell due to his 40 time, but sure seemed faster than his 40 on the field. Jamal Charles is an excellent compliment to LJ, and a potential replacment, not to mention great value in the 3rd. Cotton is a big TE who can be viewed as Gonzo's future replacement. Morgan was one of the top rated safeties in the draft, and a great value in the 3rd. Solid WR propsect in Franklin.

This was an incredible draft, and the best in the league IMHO.

To me, it has to be KC. They had an incredible draft.

Dorsey was arguably the best defensive player in the draft. Albert was a top OT prospect who many feel could prove to be equal to Long in the long run. Flower fell due to his 40 time, but sure seemed faster than his 40 on the field. Jamal Charles is an excellent compliment to LJ, and a potential replacment, not to mention great value in the 3rd. Cotton is a big TE who can be viewed as Gonzo's future replacement. Morgan was one of the top rated safeties in the draft, and a great value in the 3rd. Solid WR propsect in Franklin.

This was an incredible draft, and the best in the league IMHO.

Brandon Carr is going to be a big time CB for them too. He was their 5th round pick out of Grand Valley. He's got sound tackling skills, great make-up speed, and is a ball-hawk like Vasher.