Koren Robinson Cut by Packers

BearFan PHX

So, Koren Robinson was cut by the Packers today. Is anyone interested in having him on our squad?

Marty Booker, Mark Bradley, Brandon Lloyd, Devin Hester, Edgar Bennett, Rashied Davis . . . unless there's an injury, those are the six we'll keep on the 53 man roster (I expect Monk to get the IR treatement & Haas to be cut).

If Robinson couldn't help the Packers, he's not going to help this team. It seemed like they wanted him more for his return ability then anything else.

That's a no.

Marty Booker, Mark Bradley, Brandon Lloyd, Devin Hester, Edgar Bennett, Rashied Davis . . . unless there's an injury, those are the six we'll keep on the 53 man roster (I expect Monk to get the IR treatement & Haas to be cut).

If Robinson couldn't help the Packers, he's not going to help this team. It seemed like they wanted him more for his return ability then anything else.

That's a no.

Edgar Bennett???? You just flashed back to the late nineties. He was the RB for the Pack that used to kill us. We signed him for 1 yr and he was a complete bust. You mean Earl Bennett. ;)

Peace :dabears

I think very easily Brandon Lloyd could be cut and not make the team. Personally with Bennett on the team it seemingly in my eyes makes Rashied Davis completely worthless to this team and Monk adds something unique with his height and athletism that Davis cant.

I really don't think they are going to cut Davis who they just gave a three year extension to. It would be nice if Bennett could beat out Davis for the slot position, but Davis also has the advantage of being able to return kicks, a big factor considering most teams will kick away from Hester.

I think the only way Davis doesn't make this team is if the Bears trade him.

Guest TerraTor
I don't see room for Robinson and I don't think he would be an upgrade over what we already have.

man thats pretty sad for us and him