RB for 2008

Wesson44

Do you think that Benson has a chance at staying the starting RB? Who makes the team with these guys in camp.

1. Benson

2. Forte

3. Peterson

4. Wolfe

5. P.J. Pope

6. M. Lawrence

Or do we try to sign someone like Barber from Dallas?

Do you think that Benson has a chance at staying the starting RB? Who makes the team with these guys in camp.

1. Benson

2. Forte

3. Peterson

4. Wolfe

5. P.J. Pope

6. M. Lawrence

Yes and my order would be 1,2,4,3. I think AP keeps a spot because of Special Teams.

Benson does have a chance...but so do I of winning the Lottery.

I think 1-4 are on the team, the rest are IR'ed... Maybe Lawerence gets cut.

1. Benson

2. Forte

3. Peterson

4. Wolfe

5. P.J. Pope

6. M. Lawrence

1. Benson

2. Forte

3. Peterson

4. Wolfe

5. P.J. Pope

6. M. Lawrence

LOL, well Ill tell you what, if we could sign Barber from Dallas, thats the route I would want to go.

The Bears have spent a pick in rounds 1, 2, and 3 on RB's over the last 4 drafts, including a top 4 pick. Between the cap space, time, and draft picks invested in those guys, no matter how good Barber may be, I find it difficult to justify pumping even more money in to that slot when RB is only 1 of 22 positions on the field.

The Bears have spent a pick in rounds 1, 2, and 3 on RB's over the last 4 drafts, including a top 4 pick. Between the cap space, time, and draft picks invested in those guys, no matter how good Barber may be, I find it difficult to justify pumping even more money in to that slot when RB is only 1 of 22 positions on the field.

Agreed. Further, I believe Barber is signed by Dallas now (I thought he signed his RFA deal).

Peace :dabears

Punters and Kickers revolt over balta's exclusionary comments. Hey, they are players too.