Is Mike Brown washed up?

Guest TerraTor

Oh, I'm just having fun with him. Couldn't care less, really. He said he wanted to pee on me which I'm guessing means he has... um... issues.

But, hey, I don't think it'd be right not to call a jackass a jackass when it's warranted. Consider me "moving on." Don't want to get beat up by a big bad internet asskicker any more than I want to get operated on by an internet doctor.

Dude you don't get it???? Seriously your name is cracker dog. What do dogs tend to do??? Piss on people. I actually thought it was a pretty funny metaphor he used. Let's not forget that you were the one who instigated it by calling him out in the first place. If terra wants to vent he can. Lets face it he is pretty right. Matt friggin Leinhart blew us up in the superbowl year, so did B. Croyle , and now J.T. Sullivan. His point was actually well made and you just tried to be a "cool" guy by putting him down then boasting about it. Like him or not you fired the first shot and he metaphorically replied. Then you bash him about his chat room dialect, which I'm sure he really doesn't care what you think. I don't see him calling you out, so why are you calling him out? If it's because of his pesimistic attitude, you should start growing your winter coat cause it very well could be a long season.

Dude you don't get it???? Seriously your name is cracker dog. What do dogs tend to do??? Piss on people. I actually thought it was a pretty funny metaphor he used. Let's not forget that you were the one who instigated it by calling him out in the first place. If terra wants to vent he can. Lets face it he is pretty right. Matt friggin Leinhart blew us up in the superbowl year, so did B. Croyle , and now J.T. Sullivan. His point was actually well made and you just tried to be a "cool" guy by putting him down then boasting about it. Like him or not you fired the first shot and he metaphorically replied. Then you bash him about his chat room dialect, which I'm sure he really doesn't care what you think. I don't see him calling you out, so why are you calling him out? If it's because of his pesimistic attitude, you should start growing your winter coat cause it very well could be a long season.

If your dog pisses on PEOPLE, you need the dog whisperer.

I found the whole thing funny as hell.

Terra walks a tight line between humor and troll. It really depends on what sort of mood you are in when you get yet another "Urlacher injured at practice" thread, or you read the 100th "Bears suck" post of the day. I am not saying a pessimistic post explaining why the bears suck, but literally saying "bears suck".

Then in the other corner you have Cdog, who loves to dish it out. I am probably one of the few he lets loose on, and its because I knows I don't take it personal.

So we had two pit bulls ready to go, and Michael Vick hosting the party.

Terra. Question Mike Brown's ability to play, fine. Call him an asshole, and expect to get some legit heat for it. Talk about flat out unjustified.

Cdog. As has been pointed out, you missed the humor, and frankly, along the lines you should have truly appreciated. You say you don't take stuff personal, but I think his post got to you, maybe just a bit. It took you off-guard, and you reacted.

Hey, as far as I am concern, let the two go at it. More legal than a dog fight and more fun than watching our defense.

I found the whole thing funny as hell.

Me too. And I tried to add to the humor.

Cdog. As has been pointed out, you missed the humor, and frankly, along the lines you should have truly appreciated. You say you don't take stuff personal, but I think his post got to you, maybe just a bit. It took you off-guard, and you reacted.

I don't take things personally but I don't think he meant his "piss" comment as a reference to the "dog" portion of my name either. I think that's borne out by his calling me a "tuff guy" in another thread. I think he legitimately doesn't like me which makes me smile, frankly. A tool like this guy, someone I agree borders on troll here time and time again; I'm damn glad having him not like me. He can have insightful moments too and there are times when his posts start the ball rolling on something important. I'm not saying he doesn't belong here. Just that if he makes a comment that paints him as a jackass, he ought to expect to be called a jackass. I thought my original post to him was quite well done, humor intended.

And yes, I dish it out to you because I know you take it well, we have fun, you dish it back and we add to the content around here. I think everyone else enjoys our "fights" but we'll always need to clarify to the rookies that we're just talking smack and it's "no blood no foul."

And yes, I dish it out to you because I know you take it well, we have fun, you dish it back and we add to the content around here. I think everyone else enjoys our "fights" but we'll always need to clarify to the rookies that we're just talking smack and it's "no blood no foul."

FYI, just as a funny, I just two days ago was trying to explain the term, "no blood, no foul" to my wife, and she was horrified. I just laughed.

You two clowns are too full of yourselves!

We only read it becasue we think there might be something insightful, but usually we just get a tea party spat like 2 brothers bickering at dinner! ;)

Me too. And I tried to add to the humor.

I don't take things personally but I don't think he meant his "piss" comment as a reference to the "dog" portion of my name either. I think that's borne out by his calling me a "tuff guy" in another thread. I think he legitimately doesn't like me which makes me smile, frankly. A tool like this guy, someone I agree borders on troll here time and time again; I'm damn glad having him not like me. He can have insightful moments too and there are times when his posts start the ball rolling on something important. I'm not saying he doesn't belong here. Just that if he makes a comment that paints him as a jackass, he ought to expect to be called a jackass. I thought my original post to him was quite well done, humor intended.

You two clowns are too full of yourselves!

We only read it becasue we think there might be something insightful, but usually we just get a tea party spat like 2 brothers bickering at dinner! ;)

When you see a string of 20 posts w/ crucker and I going back and forth, don't expect too much insight. More likely, we are just bored and avoiding work.

What do dogs tend to do??? Piss on people.

Really? Seems like you should take your dog to the vet. My dog barks, eats, sleeps, plays and sheds like a MF'er. No pee pee.

Let's not forget that you were the one who instigated it by calling him out in the first place.

I made a joke using his own line against him. He responded with a threat. A gay threat, but a threat.

If terra wants to vent he can.

Free country. But unless Pix or some other mod tells me I'm outta line, I have every right to call him on his BS. Doing so with charm and humor, of course.

His point was actually well made and you just tried to be a "cool" guy by putting him down then boasting about it.

Actually, I was cool. It happens without trying. I'm the guy in the "most interesting man in the world" commercials. Only younger and without the beard.

Like him or not you fired the first shot and he metaphorically replied.

Actually he said he'd pee on me and then said I was a tuff guy. I think I got under his thin skin and I'm still laughing about it.

Then you bash him about his chat room dialect,

Huh? Dialect? LOL! No, he was on the chat and said something in the realm of "The Bears suck" about 50 times. If you weren't there then why even argue about it? Others were and they'd agree he wasted our time. Fortunately there's a block on the chat room and I think most used it later in the chat. I know I did.

which I'm sure he really doesn't care what you think.

Seriously, are you his BIGGEST fan? Or kid brother?

I don't see him calling you out, so why are you calling him out? If it's because of his pesimistic attitude, you should start growing your winter coat cause it very well could be a long season.

I didn't call him out. He made an assinine comment about Brown and the Bears in general. His original post lacked any intelligence or content. I made light of it and slapped him, lightly, for being a stupid troll. I'll do it again. Often. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.

When you see a string of 20 posts w/ crucker and I going back and forth, don't expect too much insight. More likely, we are just bored and avoiding work.

Don't be so sure. Jay Marrioti once told me personally he gets his writing inspiration from reading drawn out messageboard pissing matches (pun intended) on Bearstalk.