Philly is gonna kick or a$$

OmahaBear

after watching that game last night, I think we are gonna get our tails handed to us..

There are few elite teams this year, we saw 2 of the better ones last night in Dallas & Philly. Pittsburgh, Denver, NYG, and SD (despite 2 losses) are right up there. I agree, the Philly game is going to be a TOUGH one.

There are few elite teams this year, we saw 2 of the better ones last night in Dallas & Philly. Pittsburgh, Denver, NYG, and SD (despite 2 losses) are right up there. I agree, the Philly game is going to be a TOUGH one.

Philly is an elite team but the Dallas Secondary is real suspect its really going to be a hard game but they are not going to pass all over us like they did Dallas.

Philly is an elite team but the Dallas Secondary is real suspect its really going to be a hard game but they are not going to pass all over us like they did Dallas.

Both teams seem to have weak defenses and are susceptible to the deep pass (Too bad Orton cant throw deep, but nontheless). Their run defense didnt look too great either.

It seems to be 2005 all over again, just with a more experienced Neck beard.

"That is the best defense I've faced in a long time,'' Delhomme told Peter King after the game about our D.

We will be fine. Might even surprise these guys.

Guest TerraTor
Both teams seem to have weak defenses and are susceptible to the deep pass (Too bad Orton cant throw deep, but nontheless). Their run defense didnt look too great either.

It seems to be 2005 all over again, just with a more experienced Neck beard.

"That is the best defense I've faced in a long time,'' Delhomme told Peter King after the game about our D.

We will be fine. Might even surprise these guys.

Dont forget these are teams that are bitter rivals and play each other twice a year. The run D for both was rather subpar. I think we can dominate at LOS on both sides of the ball and thats where it starts. Dallas only ever rushes 3 so i think with our constant rotation of 2 DTs we should be able to minimize anything deep. I think WE NEED TO START PASSING. we have speedsters on the field so let them run.

I still cant believe we Carolina get away with playing such a bad game. Dam u Olsen/Turner/McKie

Didn't everyone believe the same thing week one? I think Indy's offense is just as good as Dallas or Phily, and our D did a pretty good job in week one. Doesn't mean we will beat Phily, but I am not sure it is automatic either way.

after watching that game last night, I think we are gonna get our tails handed to us..

Well, last time Philly came in we got sent home from the playoffs...

I do like the night element.

I just don't see that game as a win for us unless some kind of odd heroics happen.

We have 2 things going for us:

1. It's in Chicago.

2. It's at night.

Anything can happen when we have those 2 things on our side. I'm guessing 27-24 Bears.

Very true, but unless we face an injured McNabb and them missing some OL...our odds are lessened.

Nothing's automatic unless you're playing the Rams...but I don't like our odds agasint Philly right now. They have 3 things that owrry me. An effective running game. A qb that will place the ball accurately. A defense that is good.

Didn't everyone believe the same thing week one? I think Indy's offense is just as good as Dallas or Phily, and our D did a pretty good job in week one. Doesn't mean we will beat Phily, but I am not sure it is automatic either way.

Guest TerraTor
I agree, but the topic was Philly... ...and for the record, I'm really worried about TB.

If it jumping ahead of ourselves wasn't allowed, it'd be a REALLY slow off-season! ;)

i gotta disagree there, Tampa is a joke. trust me

I wish I could agree... They do have a decent running attack and a good D. 2 things we struggle with...especially at the end of games.

I think we can beat them, but I'm just worried Griese will do for TB what Chris Harris did for CAR... He knows a bit too much about us.

i gotta disagree there, Tampa is a joke. trust me

Uh, just because we'll be at home doesn't mean anything.

Last time i checked Philly can score alot of points.

And more importantly they can actually find the end zone.

35-10 Philly.

It doesn't? I bet you'd say 42-0 if the game was in Philly. Why? Because they're at home.

Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious. But the Cowboys defense isn't even in the same league as ours.

They can? I think you just said they can score a lot of points. Doesn't that require finding the endzone?

Good call. I bet they don't even score 4 TDs.

I haven't seen so many missed tackles since I watched the Bears play D in the preseason. In a game like that it's hard to even know what's real. Are the offenses that great or are the defenses that bad? How much time can you give McNabb to throw? How many times can you let Romo step up in the pocket into a huge alley right up the middle?

Brian Dawkins has clearly lost a step in coverage but if he gets you he'll hit you hard. I see opportunities for Greg Olsen and Clark in the intermediate passing game.

Asante Samuel, how many times does he bite on a pump fake before realizing he's supposed to just stay with the WR? I see opportunities for Hester to get deep, can Orton throw it to him? Dallas' OT's were giving up pressure around the ends but their DT did nothing inside.

Certainly both teams are good but I'm not going to write off the Eagles as a loss after what I saw last night.

IMHO it will be the same game as last year. But this time we have a running game and they defense is playing well. If our Defense front put pressure on McNaab then we hold Westbrook to mortal numbers then we will be fine. Thie game will boil down to how well we use the TE'S and run the ball. They have a good secondary but as you saw on TV they can be beaten deep...but the question is can we throw deep?