Williams' Bear Debut May Be Soon......

Pixote

Williams' Bear Debut May Be Near

According to an article in the Chicago Sun-Times we may see Williams on the field a lot sooner than many of us thought. Now I see why they kept him on the roster. I doubt we see him as a starter until after our bye week but according to the article we might see him test the waters a few snaps before the bye.

I hope they do not rush him in... But, that is good news indeed.

Williams' Bear Debut May Be Near

According to an article in the Chicago Sun-Times we may see Williams on the field a lot sooner than many of us thought. Now I see why they kept him on the roster. I doubt we see him as a starter until after our bye week but according to the article we might see him test the waters a few snaps before the bye.

I argee, at this point the O-Line has held up better than I had expected so I hope they or he doesn't get so antsy to get back that he isn't 100%. IMHO there's no need to rush this but it is good to hear.

Agreed. The o-line has performed better thant advertised. No need to rush him back. I would think after the bye week would be best to start rotating him in.

Peace :dabears

If we are going to make a change I'd like to see Williams at LT and move St. Clair to one of the guard positions. I think Beekman's been ok but not great but I think he's playing better than Garza.

Surprizingly, Garza and Tait have been our worst linemen this year.

I'd like to keep giving Beekman reps... He seems to be transitioning into a decent starter. I expect some lulls...but I'd like to think we found a young guy that can play for years to come.

If we are going to make a change I'd like to see Williams at LT and move St. Clair to one of the guard positions. I think Beekman's been ok but not great but I think he's playing better than Garza.