Da Bears 88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Rex starting

Bears 12

Packers 31

Offense provides a TD off of a short field after a turnover. The only other points the offense manages is a meaningless Field goal. Defense gets a safety. But the Packers take advantage of our inept offense and the D struggles to keep us in the game and eventually loosing the battle. The game is close for a while but then the flood gates open.

With Kyle

Bears 28

Packers 17

Orton still recovering from the ankle will require more focus on protection, quick passes, and the run game. Forte has another solid day on the ground. The offense being more balanced puts up 3 TD's 2 passing and one rushing TD. Hester gets his first TD return of the season appropriately at the same place that he got his first career return for a TD. The packers make a valiant effort after the Bears jump to a 21-3 lead but come up short.

I just hope that the tradition continues since Lovie took over as head coach. Either way the Bears need to completely dominate this game and win handily. I just hope that the defense does not fall asleep in the 4th quarter. As I see it with Kyle at QB we should win I am hoping 33-20 and if Flexy starts then I just hope that he does not make too many mistakes and that we some how win the game 27-24.

I just hope that the tradition continues since Lovie took over as head coach. Either way the Bears need to completely dominate this game and win handily. I just hope that the defense does not fall asleep in the 4th quarter. As I see it with Kyle at QB we should win I am hoping 33-20 and if Flexy starts then I just hope that he does not make too many mistakes and that we some how win the game 27-24.

Why?

We need to run the ball 35 times to win this game. Keep Rodgers off the field.

Forte 26 rushes 120 yds 1 TD

Jones 10 rushes 40 yds

1 defensive TD

Bears 24 Pack 21

Peace :dabears

I agree on the 35 part, but there's no way Jones gets it 10 times. I think Forte will run it about 27 times, Jones about 6, and AP about 3. Hell, maybe Wolfe gets in for a few direct snaps or something. I also think Matt will catch about 4-6 balls.