Babich HAS HAS TO GO!

Butkus

I have to eat a bit of crow here, as I have been slow to see that BABICH has to go! The defense sucks! Maybe it is the player, but regardless you have to get someone new in there to see what you have and try to be more succesful.

THIS GAME WAS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!! This was not a game one would expect of the Bears D, geting pushed all over, no pressure on the QB, and the run and pass poorly defended!

And if Lovie does not like it, he can go too!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Babich fired this week and Lovie just step in as both HC and DC.

Babich is one of his close friends. I can't imagine that happening. I could see Lovie taking over the playcalling with Babich as a figurehead (this would be kept private as Lovie will want to try not to embarass his friend).

Peace :dabears

more like the whole coaching staff has to go.

I don't have major issues with Ron Turner. Is he the best no, but he's far from the worst and I do believe in Kyle Orton (not really going to hammer him based on this one game). I will still say a lot of the Bears offensive issues have to do with a complete lack of personell (ie a freakin WR whose any good). I also would never get rid of Dave Toub.

Lovie is the worse in game manager in the NFC and just ignores the problems. He keeps thinking the D is good and that probably why we see morons like Harris, Urlacher, and Vasher continue to act as if nothing is wrong and that there is just always an excuse.

This team still has a chance to win the division. After ten games it's obvious the D has no heart and something needs to change. We can't change the players, and even next year we'll only be able to have a few changes at best. I'd be starting right now with Babich and let Lovie take over the D. Then find a new DC in the offseason.