What would it take to get Braylon?

Guest TerraTor

would be a fantastic tandem of WR to make our running game even more effective

Obviously they're in rebuild mode, and seeing as how they let winslow walk for a second I would have to say that a deal like our second round pick, sixth round pick, and vasher (They're in desperate need of defensive backs I believe they also lost their SS) to put it over the edge. We could then get braylon and sign lucas for the depth from the loss of vasher or to even try him at the free safety position. I really hope that they try to bring one vet wr in cause I don't feel hester's ready for that burden not to mention braylon may require the least to pry away. I think boldin would require at least a first and maybe a third which we have neither of. However with braylon's bad year last year and the obvious state of rebuilding I would think that getting him could be a little feasible. Maybe I'm way off, but who woulda thought winslow would only net them a second rd pick? C'mon JA you did great getting cutler, but the media's right he needs a legit #1 wr to throw it to and you said it yourself a couple weeks ago which you worded it something like this: I feel we have a couple of 2's, 3's, and 4's, but we still need a #1 Make it happen JA and we're the NFC FAVORITE!! Heck you don't even need to sign lucas, it'd be just an added bonus like the pace deal.

If Angelo has any balls, he'd trade our 2nd and 3rd next year for Boldin, our 2nd for Chad Johnson, or our 2nd and 4th for Edwards...right now.

the problem is we need some defensive help and need some draft choices for that. I see one FA WR coming in and a draft pick. The problem every team cant allways fill all there needs in one season unless your NE. so we may have some growing pains.

the problem is we need some defensive help and need some draft choices for that. I see one FA WR coming in and a draft pick. The problem every team cant allways fill all there needs in one season unless your NE. so we may have some growing pains.

Green is the universal message board font color for sarcasm, FWIW.

Braylan had a bad year and if the Bears could capatalize and aquire him at a value than I'm all for it. I'd hate losing another pick but Edwards is far more talented than any WR you'd get in the 2nd round (if that is what we are targetting) and is still incredibly young and has a lot of upside. However, his lack of production in two of his first three years in the league is a bit disturbing.