Might lose this one

Wesson44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaguars | Close to deal with Holt

Comment (0)

Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:23:09 -0700

ESPN.com reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are close to a contract with unrestricted free-agent WR Torry Holt (Rams), sources have told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaguars | Close to deal with Holt

Comment (0)

Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:23:09 -0700

ESPN.com reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are close to a contract with unrestricted free-agent WR Torry Holt (Rams), sources have told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Cra* I wanted Holt in CHI Uni this yr.

I don't want Holt at any cost. If the Jaguars are giving him something close to 7 or 8 mil/yr then so be it, I'll move on and so should the Bears.

Good point, but if I'm Tory Holt, I'm trying to make sure I have a deal in place before the draft. If the Jags & Titans both draft a WR in round one, his value drops.

While he may not sign with the Jags, I do think he'll sign before next Saturday, and there's no indication that team will be the Bears.

Honestly, I hope he does sign. If he signs with the Jags or Titans, they'll be less likely to take a WR in round 1, which hopefully would help push a guy like Robiskie down to us.