My Annual Draft Precognition....

Pixote

Only about 10% of our posters glasses with be overflowing, maybe 30% will view the draft with a half full glass, about 40% of the posters will view the draft with a half empty glass, and the remaining 20% of the posters glasses will be empty as they will throw them through their TV screen, breaking not only their TV but the glass as they curse Angelo and demand his resignation.

Angelo will trade down at least twice.

Angelo will draft only 1 or 2 players many of us ever heard of or considered in all our drafts.

Anyone else want to add their predictions? LOL

Only about 10% of our posters glasses with be overflowing, maybe 30% will view the draft with a half full glass, about 40% of the posters will view the draft with a half empty glass, and the remaining 20% of the posters glasses will be empty as they will throw them through their TV screen, breaking not only their TV but the glass as they curse Angelo and demand his resignation.

Angelo will draft only 1 or 2 players many of us ever heard of or considered in all our drafts.

Bear fans will be unhappy with our draft. Lots of complaining on these air ways. In the end a successful team with a few rookies making contributions is all that matters.

Our first pick will be someone nobody has considered like a 1st rounder that has dropped to us at 49

While these views are always, "spot on," I do wonder if this year will be different, considering:

1. We don't have a #1 pick

2. Bear fans are universally in agreement that the Cutler deal was awesome.

There's not NEARLY as much chatter on here today as there would have been if we'd still held our first rounder.

Actually the past two years fans have been fairly happy. Most loved the Chris Williams pick and EVERYONE loved the Greg Olsen pick.

Could this be the year we just bask in the glow of Cutler and we all just get along?

While these views are always, "spot on," I do wonder if this year will be different, considering:

1. We don't have a #1 pick

2. Bear fans are universally in agreement that the Cutler deal was awesome.

There's not NEARLY as much chatter on here today as there would have been if we'd still held our first rounder.

Actually the past two years fans have been fairly happy. Most loved the Chris Williams pick and EVERYONE loved the Greg Olsen pick.

Could this be the year we just bask in the glow of Cutler and we all just get along?

All of us just get along. lol. That would be nice except I have a hard time believing that can happen for long.

The Bears trade up to the 35 range and pick one of the receivers that fall out of the 1st (in order of preferance): Britt, Harvin, Nicks, Robiskie.

I'm a huge Britt fan. I think he's very similar to Brandon Marshall except without all the character concerns.

The Bears trade up to the 35 range and pick one of the receivers that fall out of the 1st (in order of preferance): Britt, Harvin, Nicks, Robiskie.

I'm a huge Britt fan. I think he's very similar to Brandon Marshall except without all the character concerns.

Nope, if we trade up to the top of the 2nd it will be for RB. :crying

I like Britt too, but he has the exact character concerns that Marshall had--me first, prima donna. I could overlook them, though, because I think he's the number 2 WR in the class behind Crabtree. I'd take him over Maclin, DHB, Harvin or Nicks.

The Bears will trade out of, or close to the very end of, the first day of the draft.

Their first pick will be Ramses Barden, WR, Cal-Poly.

Their second pick will be Jairus Byrd, DB, Oregon, whose bad 40 time will slide him all the way down to the end of round 3.

I like Britt too, but he has the exact character concerns that Marshall had--me first, prima donna. I could overlook them, though, because I think he's the number 2 WR in the class behind Crabtree. I'd take him over Maclin, DHB, Harvin or Nicks.

Like I said in another thread, Britt's "character concerns" are basically BS. He's never had any trouble off the field, and from what I have gathered from Rutgers fans and people who have met Britt, he is a great guy. He is a very confident player, almost cocky, and wants to be the best. Some people mistake that for being a prima donna.

Also, I don't get why Crabtree gets a pass. Everything I have heard about him is that he is very arrogant, and wants to cash in his pay check ASAP. If anything, I'd say Crabtree is the biggest potential "prima donna" in this draft.