Bears @ Packers, 9-13, 7:20 CT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. We could start 0-3. We go to Seattle in week 3 which is the loudest stadium in the NFL. God I wish I was a more optimistic person!!

Hasselbeck threw 2 INT's today vs the Rams in Seattle, and they'll be without Trufant, Jones, and Spencer. If we got pressure on a pretty good pass blocking Packers OL, we should destroy Hasselbeck.

Wow. We could start 0-3. We go to Seattle in week 3 which is the loudest stadium in the NFL. God I wish I was a more optimistic person!!

I was more optimistic before I saw our WR's in real game action...I do not blame this one on Cutler to be honest. He got hung out to dry on 2 of his 4 picks and at least one pass that should have been a TD. Angelo better start looking hard...

Frank Omiyale is the worst offensive linemen in the NFL. That was literally the worst I've ever seen a single OL play in a game. He didn't do one thing good all game.

I can't believe that I was happy when he was holding his ankle. On every replay, he was on his a**. Just an awful performance on his part.