Bears @ Packers, 9-13, 7:20 CT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

If Clark catches that pass in the endzone, there was no INT by Jolly.

It sucks that it all looks bad on JC's part, but I'd put only 1 of the INT's on him. They need to start to run the ball effectively, and when JC drops back, the OL needs to give him more time. Big ups to the D so far.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the worst offensive half of football I have seen in a long time. I'm sure Cutler is wishing he had Brandon Marshall to throw to now. Not only does he look off, our receivers don't know the playbook! Which makes him look worse. The only guy doing anything productive on offense is Johnny Knox. The defense looks great right now.

We better come out hot at the start of the half. But if the 1st half was any indication, we will most likely go three and out in our first series.

That would be better than another pick...Maynard is killing the ball tonight

When Rex was with us, Turner couldn't help keep himself from using Rex's arm for the long ball almost constantly. Looks like Turner's at it again. With a blitzing D, gotta throw short passes, comebacks, slants. But everything Turner is calling is either a go route or a post. Jay is running for his life waiting for the routes to develop.