Cutler: 20-29, 235 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT

Forte: 18 carries, 87 yards, 1 TD/4 catches, 31 yards

Wolfe: 6 carries, 28 yards

Bennett: 6 catches, 78 yards, 1 TD

Hester: 4 catches, 51 yards

Olsen: 4 catches, 49 yards, 1 TD

Clark: 2 catches, 26 yards

Bears 27, Packers 19

I am thinking that Clark will have a bigger day than that because the Pack will be looking to shut down Olsen.

Bears 24, Packers 10

I like your indidivual stats... Except it'll be Olsen w/ 2 TD's.

Cutler: 20-33, 235 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT

Forte: 24 carries, 112 yards, 1 TD/4 catches, 31 yards

Wolfe: 7 carries, 28 yards

Bennett: 6 catches, 78 yards, 1 TD

Hester: 4 catches, 51 yards

Olsen: 4 catches, 49 yards, 1 TD

Clark: 2 catches, 26 yards

Bears 27, Packers 19

11, damn we gave up a Safety or a 2 pt conversion?

A safety in the 4th quarter up 118 to 9 with less than 3 min to go a punt is downed inside the 1 and the pack gets lucky and gets a sack of Caleb Hanie. It was a close call and Hanie made a valiant effort to get the ball out of the end zone after eluding the rush. Ruling on the field was that he got out of the end zone but after a pointless review in an attempt at gaining a measly 2 pts a safety was awarded and but the Packers comeback fell short. It was a long day for the packers as they were embarrassed on their home field fans left at halftime. Cutler called it a day at the half after throwing for an ungodly amount of yards and a single game record 10 first half TD passes that even a geriatric self absorbed Favre would drool over. It would have been less embarrassing had Jay not been blindfolded for his last 4 TD passes. Caleb Hanie added another 3 second half TD passes. Forte wasn't left out as he ran all over the packers adding 3 rushing TD's. Gould added a pair of FG's.

I think Olsen is going to go off if he has someone like Kampman on him most of the game. Cutler's mobility will negate any benefit the 3-4 provides. If I am GB, I would've hoped for a different team to start the season off with.

Exactly. With the new scheme, this forces Kampman to take the TE. Good luck week 1 against arguably the quickest TE in football.

I think Olsen is going to go off if he has someone like Kampman on him most of the game. Cutler's mobility will negate any benefit the 3-4 provides. If I am GB, I would've hoped for a different team to start the season off with.

i dont really get why everyone assumes Kampman will be dropping back to cover Olsen on Sunday...yes he's playing LB but that doesn't mean he's going to be dropping back into pass coverage....how often do you see james harrison turning and running for Pittsburgh....almost never...Kampman will be a pure rush line backer..in the mold of the aforementioned Harrison and Merriman...regardless it doesn't change the fact that the other LBs AJ hawk or Nick Barnett can't cover Olsen though

i dont really get why everyone assumes Kampman will be dropping back to cover Olsen on Sunday...yes he's playing LB but that doesn't mean he's going to be dropping back into pass coverage....how often do you see james harrison turning and running for Pittsburgh....almost never...Kampman will be a pure rush line backer..in the mold of the aforementioned Harrison and Merriman...regardless it doesn't change the fact that the other LBs AJ hawk or Nick Barnett can't cover Olsen though

The LB on the side of the TE covers him in the 3-4. I am sure the Bears will put Olsen on that side most of the game or motion him to that side.

Exactly. With the new scheme, this forces Kampman to take the TE. Good luck week 1 against arguably the quickest TE in football.

They were talking about this on NFL Sirius this week. They had Dom Capers on and asked him what they were going to do with Greg Olsen if Kampman is supposed to cover him. He said if it got bad they would have the safeties help and the first thing Adam Shine said after that was "and leave Hester one on one against your corners?"

They were talking about this on NFL Sirius this week. They had Dom Capers on and asked him what they were going to do with Greg Olsen if Kampman is supposed to cover him. He said if it got bad they would have the safeties help and the first thing Adam Shine said after that was "and leave Hester one on one against your corners?"

Please do that.