Time to put up or shut up!!!

Connorbear

I just chipped in $20. I think the best part is their beginning statement:

"The Chicago Bears organization is in disarray. Both the general manager and head ball coach are making decisions that quite frankly, you or your neighbor could probably make… better."

Ain't that the truth.

I just chipped in $20. I think the best part is their beginning statement:

"The Chicago Bears organization is in disarray. Both the general manager and head ball coach are making decisions that quite frankly, you or your neighbor could probably make… better."

Ain't that the truth.

Alright Jason. C'mon guys we can do more.

Peace :dabears

Don't forget that the 81% + is for just the initial ad to go into the Trib or Sun-Times, which will run about $3,000 roughly. The true goal is to get well close to about $7,500 so that they are able to put an ad in the papers and do a billboard somewhere that the McCaskey family will see it regularly until after the season and we all wait to see what happens. We all need to do our best in regards to helping donate to this group at their website.

Do you know they guys running it?

Don't forget that the 81% + is for just the initial ad to go into the Trib or Sun-Times, which will run about $3,000 roughly. The true goal is to get well close to about $7,500 so that they are able to put an ad in the papers and do a billboard somewhere that the McCaskey family will see it regularly until after the season and we all wait to see what happens. We all need to do our best in regards to helping donate to this group at their website.

Sorry my friend I do not. I read their website and feel pretty confident that they are legit. The guy leading the way is active military and a high ranking officer I believe. It is not likely that he would do anything to jeopardize his military career.

Do you know they guys running it?

Sorry my friend I do not. I read their website and feel pretty confident that they are legit. The guy leading the way is active military and a high ranking officer I believe. It is not likely that he would do anything to jeopardize his military career.

The websity now has a link to an article on NBC5 and an interview Waddle and Silverman had with Uncle Meatball. They are moving forward with the billboard that should be up on Wednesday.

May I also recommend that if you donate to bearsfansunited, please consider the Walter Payton Cacner Fund. I have donated $34 to somewhat balance my donation to the bearsfansunited site.

http://www.payton34.org/

If you are demanding change, here you go. I will be making a donation.

http://www.bearfansunited.org/

Well, they certainly are getting some press!

B&B on the Score are of course poo-pooing the idea.

I think it's a bold move by fans.

The websity now has a link to an article on NBC5 and an interview Waddle and Silverman had with Uncle Meatball. They are moving forward with the billboard that should be up on Wednesday.

Boers and Bernstein are two of the biggest a**holes on radio today. Call in some time and disagree with them; either they shout over you or insult you. Boers is a bitter old fart who gave up writing for the Sun-Times because he realized he was talentless and Bernstein thinks he knows everything just because he has a degree from Duke; big deal.

As for the billboards at least someone gives a sh*t. These two mopes gripe about stuff all the time but never put themselves or their convictions on the line. They are simply radio fodder, nothing more than minor footnotes in sports history.

I hear ya.

They basically have no respect for anything that isn't involving themselves...

Boers and Bernstein are two of the biggest a**holes on radio today. Call in some time and disagree with them; either they shout over you or insult you. Boers is a bitter old fart who gave up writing for the Sun-Times because he realized he was talentless and Bernstein thinks he knows everything just because he has a degree from Duke; big deal.

As for the billboards at least someone gives a sh*t. These two mopes gripe about stuff all the time but never put themselves or their convictions on the line. They are simply radio fodder, nothing more than minor footnotes in sports history.