Well, Im officially Sick To My Stomach

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...ck/Default.aspx

Bears TE Greg Olsen on the trading block

Mar

3/2/2010 7:41:18 PM | More

Jeff Dickinson of ESPNChicago.com it's no secret Bears tight end Greg Olsen is rumored to be on the trading block.

Earlier today Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported via Twitter that Greg Olsen was on the block by Bears was loudest chatter at the end of the week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If they trade him Im done with these assholes. I am serious. Best WR on the team and only 1st round pick(or 1st pick) who isnt a scrub since Urlacher. I certainly wouldnt mind getting Manumeluma(sp) to replace our only TD threat cause he can block (or could). What a dam joke, try getting some OLineman who can block. No lets, debate whether Frank Omiyale should play Guard or Tackle (Well hey Panthers decided he couldnt play either-1 start in 4 years). Im so friggin' sick of this....

We traded our 2nd for an underachieving Bust DE (RIP, no disrespect), of course didnt start 1 game. And what reach/injury risk/redshirt will we get at this pick?

This is just how pathetic that this team is becoming and the McCaskey family does not give a damn about truthfully what happens to this franchise. I am not excited about Martz, Marinelli is a stiff at best and you want to talk about their upper management, Ted Philips needs to resign and Jerry Angelo still needs to be fired and the house needs to be cleaned of the crap that is infesting the organization. Another sad day in Chicago Bears history.

This is just how pathetic that this team is becoming and the McCaskey family does not give a damn about truthfully what happens to this franchise. I am not excited about Martz, Marinelli is a stiff at best and you want to talk about their upper management, Ted Philips needs to resign and Jerry Angelo still needs to be fired and the house needs to be cleaned of the crap that is infesting the organization. Another sad day in Chicago Bears history.

Please explain why Ted Phillips should resign. If you were in his position would you resign?

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor

Great reply, We have the head coach of the worst team in history as a D-Coor and not to mention, another clown whos offense hasnt worked since 2001. I love my friends to death, but if they sucked at what they did i wouldnt want them around, of course if I (Lovie Smith) sucked at what I and management seemed to condone it what the hell Id bring em all.... I cant take much more.

Does anyone know what contract length Martz signed?

Here it says Olsen could want to get out...

I'm actually good with trading Olsen for a 2nd rounder. If he's not a priority in Martzs system why not get value now. In a perfect world, we'd have a new staff, but we don't. We are stuck with what we have, so we might as well try to make the best of it.

Guest TerraTor
I'm actually good with trading Olsen for a 2nd rounder. If he's not a priority in Martzs system why not get value now. In a perfect world, we'd have a new staff, but we don't. We are stuck with what we have, so we might as well try to make the best of it.

No qoutes of course and no source of anything. Its just another cop-out article

Guest TerraTor
A 2nd round pick for Olsen would be more than fair and I think that would be a good move or at least one I could get behind.

Gaines Adams was equal to Greg Olsen Im guessing?

My fear is JA will f up the pick as usual....

Can't we trade for a 2nd and 4th for the following year's draft when the possibility of having a legit GM is there?

A 2nd round pick for Olsen would be more than fair and I think that would be a good move or at least one I could get behind.

Guest TerraTor
My fear is JA will f up the pick as usual....

Can't we trade for a 2nd and 4th for the following year's draft when the possibility of having a legit GM is there?

Hell take a DE/CB/S projected in the 1st/2nd before he got hurt or was suspended and hell be a total bust. Or a CB from a Community College cuz he had a good combine (DM)

Guest TerraTor
Im all for trading Olsen.

I dont dislike the guy. But hes not all that good as far as Im concerned. Certainly not good enough to be untradable.

Its just the fact they wont get shit for him, and then we have no TEs and yet another redshirt/underachiever you know this circus will reach for

A 2nd rounder is very good value for Olsen. He was taken at 31 so depending on the team we might get close in return to what he cost us. However, I did hear one of the teams after him was Arizona so that pick isnt as good. Where I do have the problem with it is that it is taking away one of our best offensive weapons for a scheme that will only be in place for 1 year. IMO Olsen has been used incorrectly since the minute he landed in Chicago which is evident when you see him lining up in the backfield as a lead blocker. I dont want to get rid of one of our only potential bright spots on offense because Mike Martz doesnt want to use him and in turn give JA another draft pick to blunder. Between this and Hesters reduced role at WR I heard about who exactly do they want Cutler to throw to?

He is an accountant who is only in the position because of his loyalty to the family. He does not know what the heck he is doing and as we all watch what is going on, we continue to regress and are becoming more and more of an embarrassment to the league and we should be the example for the league. No one is going to fear this team at all in the upcoming season.

Please explain why Ted Phillips should resign. If you were in his position would you resign?

Guest TerraTor
A 2nd rounder is very good value for Olsen. He was taken at 31 so depending on the team we might get close in return to what he cost us. However, I did hear one of the teams after him was Arizona so that pick isnt as good. Where I do have the problem with it is that it is taking away one of our best offensive weapons for a scheme that will only be in place for 1 year. IMO Olsen has been used incorrectly since the minute he landed in Chicago which is evident when you see him lining up in the backfield as a lead blocker. I dont want to get rid of one of our only potential bright spots on offense because Mike Martz doesnt want to use him and in turn give JA another draft pick to blunder. Between this and Hesters reduced role at WR I heard about who exactly do they want Cutler to throw to?

Great Post. The Rams of 2001 will be gone after another dismal season and we end up with nuthing and lost oru best WR

He is an accountant who is only in the position because of his loyalty to the family. He does not know what the heck he is doing and as we all watch what is going on, we continue to regress and are becoming more and more of an embarrassment to the league and we should be the example for the league. No one is going to fear this team at all in the upcoming season.

So if you were in his position you would resign? If someone was paying you a half million to a million a year to do a job and you were making them a profit every year, you would resign?

Connor, I think you're missing the point.

One one should do and will do are usually very different...

So if you were in his position you would resign? If someone was paying you a half million to a million a year to do a job and you were making them a profit every year, you would resign?

Connor, I think you're missing the point.

One one should do and will do are usually very different...

I understand the point. I simply think it is silly to say Phillips should resign. He has done exactly what the McCaskey's have asked him to do and made them lots of money doing it. Just because fans are unhappy with the direction of the team is not a reason for someone to voluntarily leave their job.

The real issue here is with the McCaskeys. They need to move Ted back to his old position (give him a nice pat on the back and let him keep his salary) and hire a real team president (one with football experience).