Another reason to laugh at the Packers

Alaskan Grizzly

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those numbers look like garage sale price stickers!

938210cc-2e94-11df-b082-001cc4c002e0.ima

I especially like the brown helmets. Instead of cheese heads they could be called turd heads. The accompanying article is below.

http://host.madison.com/sports/football/pr...1cc4c03286.html

Here's what it looks like... Looks cool.

That would be an awesome uniform as an alternate: black jersey with orange numbers, white pants with an orange/black stripe, black helmets. The Bears haven't had a good throwback in a long time (that orange/blue striped thing made them look like referees or soccer goalies or something.)

Also, I might be the only one in here, but I think the Packers throwbacks are pretty cool. At the very least, they don't look like anything else.

Also, I might be the only one in here, but I think the Packers throwbacks are pretty cool. At the very least, they don't look like anything else.

They look like a cheap Nike workout jersey knockoff! And Brown helmets?!!! Turdheads!

I hate the Packers, or more specifically, I LOVE to hate the Packers.

That said, I think those Packer throwbacks uniforms look awesome.

I wanna beat the stuffing out of them, but they look really cool to me.

Hahahah MadLith,

I'm not saying I like the Packers, just the unis. I LOVE really old throwback uniforms, and these look really cool to me. They will look even better with Julius peppers driving them into the ground.

I'm not saying I like the Packers, just the unis. I LOVE really old throwback uniforms, and these look really cool to me.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I wish the league would have some less stringent rules on wearing throwbacks. Isn't it like three home games a season or something? I'd like to see them a little more often than that.