Score predictions?

jason

Honestly. No mini-Ditka talk. Do the Bears even get close to 20 points?

If the Bears manage ten offensive points in total, I'll be surprised. It's up to the D and the ST to get this win, because I don't see Collins producing it.

Only if Hester goes off or we get defensive scores. i think at best, our O will generate 10.

I think we're basically on the same page.

Honestly. No mini-Ditka talk. Do the Bears even get close to 20 points?

If the Bears manage ten offensive points in total, I'll be surprised. It's up to the D and the ST to get this win, because I don't see Collins producing it.

I am worried about this game...they are a REALLY bad 0-4 team that we should kick the crap out of if we expect to be a good team...problem is I don't really think we are a good team. I think we lose this one because our D gets tired, a la the Giants game where they just ran it down our throats in the 2nd half...I just don't have any confidence in our offensive line to block my son's pee wee team let alone an NFL team, which will put the D back on the field time and time again with little to no rest. Panthers 20 Bears 10