Farve upgraded to Questionable for tonight

xvflutop

If he tries to play, one good hit and fall to the ground on the "frozen" tundra will put him back on the sidelines for good. Does he really want that? I know he want to try and help the team but he would be smart to sit one more week and play on a better surface if he wants to finish out the season, otherwise, he may very well finish out his career tonight.

If he tries to play, one good hit and fall to the ground on the "frozen" tundra will put him back on the sidelines for good. Does he really want that? I know he want to try and help the team but he would be smart to sit one more week and play on a better surface if he wants to finish out the season, otherwise, he may very well finish out his career tonight.

His best plan is to sit on the bench, if Webb struggles and they fall behind, he says, I'll give it a go. If he fails, they say, oh wow, he tried, if he succeeds, he retires with a very strong PR related story.

I imagine that will be their plan...besides fleecing thier loyal fan base and hoping that we get injured.

F the Vikings.

His best plan is to sit on the bench, if Webb struggles and they fall behind, he says, I'll give it a go. If he fails, they say, oh wow, he tried, if he succeeds, he retires with a very strong PR related story.

I'll say it: I WISH an injury onn Farv. I want something horrible to happen to him that will not injure him longterm in life, but will effectively finish his playing career. I'm absolutely disgusted with this guy and all the media attention he still gets.

I'll say it: I WISH an injury onn Farv. I want something horrible to happen to him that will not injure him longterm in life, but will effectively finish his playing career. I'm absolutely disgusted with this guy and all the media attention he still gets.

i say the same thing...i am so sick and tired of this Farve drama. End his career once and for all.first he is out, then all of a sudden he is starting...i smell something funny. He needs to go away. i have zero respect for him