I figured there would be more traffic then this

Chitownhustla

Great day to be a Bears fan!!!! Come on Oline lets block some Packer fags and give Forte some running room and Cutler some time to throw!!!

Every pass play Woodson and Matthews need to be spoted and someone assigned to them!!!!

Everything rest on the Oline's shoulders.

Get them ready Coaches!!!!!

on a side note anyone else at the game? The National Anthem was crazy!!!

Nursin' a hangover! Not sure 'bout everyone else...

Great day to be a Bears fan!!!! Come on Oline lets block some Packer fags and give Forte some running room and Cutler some time to throw!!!

Every pass play Woodson and Matthews need to be spoted and someone assigned to them!!!!

Everything rest on the Oline's shoulders.

Get them ready Coaches!!!!!

on a side note anyone else at the game? The National Anthem was crazy!!!

I'd like to see some quick slants to Olson (like the Cowboy game) when they bring that all-out blitz.

Of course, the biggest factor in my mind is turnovers. The pack will be counting on winning that battle; they're convinced that Cutler is a mental midget who can be rattled. They also seem to think their receivers are going to be as fleet of foot at Soldier Field as they were on turf in Atlanta.

Reality check, packerland: Akers makes those kicks and you're already on a beach somewhere. Atlanta doesn't turn the ball over FOUR TIMES and abandon their running game and it would've been much closer, despite the awesome performance by Rodgers (can't take that away from him). This notion that they've suddenly become unbeatable smacks of the same talk we heard about the Pats. I'll believe it when I see it. Send some of these fuckers off in a cart like you did the seahawks. Smash mouth defense.

I'd like to see some quick slants to Olson (like the Cowboy game) when they bring that all-out blitz.

Of course, the biggest factor in my mind is turnovers. The pack will be counting on winning that battle; they're convinced that Cutler is a mental midget who can be rattled. They also seem to think their receivers are going to be as fleet of foot at Soldier Field as they were on turf in Atlanta.

Reality check, packerland: Akers makes those kicks and you're already on a beach somewhere. Atlanta doesn't turn the ball over FOUR TIMES and abandon their running game and it would've been much closer, despite the awesome performance by Rodgers (can't take that away from him). This notion that they've suddenly become unbeatable smacks of the same talk we heard about the Pats. I'll believe it when I see it. Send some of these fuckers off in a cart like you did the seahawks. Smash mouth defense.

Getting Olson involved is key, get the ball in his hands early!! The only thing is the quick slant didn't work very well in week 17. Hopefully they throw so new Hot routes/ reads..

The D puts out another effort like week 17 we should win that game..

Hub was on the score tonight said: the bears are 15-1 when scoring 14 or more pts in the last 16 games

I feel that the Pack can not sustain the intensity and high level of play that they have had over the last 3 or 4 weeks. That said the Bears are capable of beating them and I think Rodgers and CO are due for a let down game e.g. the Patriots vs Jets. I also see the playing surface at Soldier Field being the 12 man!

GO BEARS!!!

Getting Olson involved is key, get the ball in his hands early!! The only thing is the quick slant didn't work very well in week 17. Hopefully they throw so new Hot routes/ reads..

The D puts out another effort like week 17 we should win that game..

Hub was on the score tonight said: the bears are 15-1 when scoring 14 or more pts in the last 16 games

He'll have some opportunities, that's for sure.

The thing that pisses me off most about the match up is that the NFL did not make this the Prime Time Match Up for the League Championship weekend. The oldest and most storied rivalry in the NFL is the NFC Championship Game and is going to be played at 2:00 pm CST instead of 7:00 pm CDT. What makes them think that America deserves to have Pittsburgh hosting the New York Jets as the later game. The NFL and FOX could have hyped this up like no other game and would have gotten a huge rating for Sunday night. That is the only negative to this weekend at this point.

Let America have it! After a tough game, and hopefully after a win and celebrating, we can all get a good night's sleep and be ready for work the next day!

We'll be hearing enough GB and PIT hype for the week I'm sure....

The thing that pisses me off most about the match up is that the NFL did not make this the Prime Time Match Up for the League Championship weekend. The oldest and most storied rivalry in the NFL is the NFC Championship Game and is going to be played at 2:00 pm CST instead of 7:00 pm CDT. What makes them think that America deserves to have Pittsburgh hosting the New York Jets as the later game. The NFL and FOX could have hyped this up like no other game and would have gotten a huge rating for Sunday night. That is the only negative to this weekend at this point.

I saw the time & said thank God,

I'm getting too old to stay up till 5am for games LOL

I thought this was a sobering and good point:

Cutler was facing a team that had lost seven consecutive road games in the playoffs and 14 of its last 17 away from Qwest Field in the regular season -- each by at least 11 points, with six by 21 or more. If that's a test, it's the kind where you're given the answers beforehand.

The real test for Cutler will come next weekend, when he and the Bears host the Packers in the NFC Championship Game. Cutler is 1-3 against Green Bay since arriving in Chicago before last season. He has not been on the plus side in turnover differential in any of those games, and overall he has thrown nine picks and only four scores while completing just 55.8 percent of his passes. Overcoming those statistics? Now there's a real test.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writ...l#ixzz1BRK6y4uM

I actually think the BEARS play better during day games.

I actually think the BEARS play better during day games.

THIS, THIS, THIS!! Could not agree with you more.

Bears + Night game = Scary

Bears + Monday Night game = Potentially horrendous

I like the early slot. Besides, it's just one more arrow in the disrespect quiver.