I'll be rooting for the Pack

bradjock

Let me preface this by saying:

1. I live in Central Illinois where everyone is a Bear fan. I don't have to deal with a jack-ass Packer neighbor, co-workers, etc..

2. If the Packers win it gives the Bears some credibility that they lost to the champs . . . and it's real tough for a champ to repeat which makes next slightly easier

Since it appears it will be Pittsburgh, I find it impossible to root for a team that has won it twice in the last decade and are QB'ed by an alleged rapist. Aside from being the Bears #1 rivals, I have no grudge against them this time of year.

I just didn't want them to make it to the SB! :angry: Too late! Now...strategically, sometimes it's better for them to win it all if you know you can't. Some guys on their team may relax or retire now that they've got their rings, and other guys will want fatter contracts or get free agent interest from other teams because of how well they played on a good team and because other teams want guys with SB experience. Again, what I really wanted was for GB to mire in "wait til next season" blues yet again, but now it's too late, so I don't care as much. GB may be dissapointed if they lose the Super Bowl, but overall it will just motivate them, just like it did us, though we fired our quality DC Ron Rivera and had massive injury problems that next year.

I'm going to Disneyland. There won't be a soul there on SB Sunday.

I cannot stand either team. F 'em both. I'm hanging with Goofy.

I was my hands of this season with this loss. Time to wait again until next year...or whenever they get a CBA done.

I still hope and pray JA is gone. Todd Collins alone should get hima pink slip. And I don't care if Martz wanted him. Martz ain't the GM.

Let me preface this by saying:

1. I live in Central Illinois where everyone is a Bear fan. I don't have to deal with a jack-ass Packer neighbor, co-workers, etc..

2. If the Packers win it gives the Bears some credibility that they lost to the champs . . . and it's real tough for a champ to repeat which makes next slightly easier

Since it appears it will be Pittsburgh, I find it impossible to root for a team that has won it twice in the last decade and are QB'ed by an alleged rapist. Aside from being the Bears #1 rivals, I have no grudge against them this time of year.

I am heading to Vegas to watch the game with my friends who now all live in SoCal and will be strictly watching the commercials. There is just no way in freakin' HELL that I would ever root for the Cheese Heads no matter what. I am still shocked at how Da' Bears got to where they did this season however, to not play a full game against your number one rival is disheartening. Smith seemed lost at times, Martz should be shot for some of the play calling and the defense started off far to weak. We'll see what happens to improve this off season however, not to excited at this point and time.