We can still win 4 of the next 5

Connorbear

Hanie needs to cut down on the turnovers and wel'll be fine.

Some other thoughts:

- Tim Jennings should not be starting. He should have had 2 interceptions today. Why isn't Graham getting consideration for the job?

- I thought Hanie turned it around and I am happy he ended up with a positive performance. I love the drive at the end of the game and the fact he is not happy with his performance.

- Lance Briggs is playing like an animal. I am re-thinking trading him at the end of the year and would possibly consider giving him 2 year extension.

- Great game from Knox. Hope he can show this the rest of the year.

- Gould is now 10-14 in his career over 50 yards and 5 for 5 this year. There should be no complaints about him.

- Play of the game goes to Lance Louis stopping the touchdown.

Peace :dabears

Some other thoughts:

- Tim Jennings should not be starting. He should have had 2 interceptions today. Why isn't Graham getting consideration for the job?

- I thought Hanie turned it around and I am happy he ended up with a positive performance. I love the drive at the end of the game and the fact he is not happy with his performance.

- Lance Briggs is playing like an animal. I am re-thinking trading him at the end of the year and would possibly consider giving him 2 year extension.

- Gould is now 10-14 in his career over 50 yards and 5 for 5 this year. There should be no complaints about him.

I agree, Dline looked good too.

It sucks, cutler in this is not even a game.

Next weeks game is a must win, otherwise we won't be making the playoffs. Can't lose against this god awful Chiefs team and then expect to win against a suddenly resurgent Denver Broncos team at Denver and then try to beat Seattle Greenbay and Minnesota. We won't beat Minnesota on the road with Caleb Haine, therefore it makes this game that much more important. We won't beat the Packers regardless if Rodgers plays or not (Matt Flynn might be the best backup in the league right now) and as I said before, Denver is no longer a guaranteed win. Our best chances to win are these next 3. I think we have to win all three games just to give ourselves a chance.

Your assessments are spot on.

Some other thoughts:

only team we can beat with Hanie is the Chiefs... Sucks cuz i think we coulda beat GB with the way Cutler and the O were comin' together

i hope this one is a joke. have you even watched any of the seahawks and vikings games this year? lol i hope not after reading this.

Some other thoughts:

Hope that Hanie learns from these mistakes and moves on. He did show some composure at the end of the game and that should give him confidence for the remainder of the season.

Knox dropped too many passes that he should never drop.

Feel good overall about our chances to make the playoffs, even though I think this was a game we should have taken.

only team we can beat with Hanie is the Chiefs... Sucks cuz i think we coulda beat GB with the way Cutler and the O were comin' together

Agreed. Hanie seems to be getting a pass on a lot of his mistakes but the truth is he looked inept out there. I would be shocked if he has much more to offer than what we saw against a mediocre AFC West team.

Agreed. Hanie seems to be getting a pass on a lot of his mistakes but the truth is he looked inept out there. I would be shocked if he has much more to offer than what we saw against a mediocre AFC West team.

Agreed. He was very rattled most of the game. He only had a handful of plays that looked like he was a confident, NFL-level QB who was making reads in anticipation of the throws he was about to make. Otherwise he looked frantic, jumpy in the pocket, and quick to take off running. Granted, I don't really blame him because I think the OL still leaves a ton to be desired, but he didn't look all that good to me. You take away one miracle catch by Knox, and the stats look Tebow-ian.

Some other thoughts:

Briggs is a freaking stud. Pay the man.

Regarding Knox. I have a hard time calling it a great game. He had some good plays but he has some awful plays too. He is way too inconsistent and really needs to put in the work on the practice field and over the off-season to step his game up. His inconsistencies in route-running and catching are unacceptable and lead to too many negative plays.