Martz Resigns

Controlled Chaos

Not sure if Norv Turner has been fired or not but how about Norv for OC? Maybe he could bring along V-Jax!

I'm thinking it's going to be Tice. But I'm not a big fan of that because he's never called plays before and we really don't have any idea of what system he would want to run. I imagine, being an offensive line guy, he'll go with a run heavy offense but as we've seen with Bob Babich, there is a huge difference between being a position coach and a coordinator.

Why would Cutler be unhappy? Hates his guts

Cutler did say he wanted the Bears to keep Martz. Of course I have heard of a little thing called lying before. I'm just saying...

As an aside, I know when a coach gets fired, other teams' forums end up with the obligatory posts about their availability, but I thought it was hilarious reading a Broncos forum fan's posting about "Should we hire Mike Martz?" lol. Fortunately, most Denver fans knew to shoot that one down. One fan, after rattling off a list of requirements in the Mike Martz offense, then asked "what about Tim Tebow makes you think he'd be good at any of that?"