San Fran

Chitownhustla

Originally I was going to pick the Bears to blow out the 49'ers, but with Jay maybe missing the game, this could be another Caleb Haine, run the ball 30 times, pass only when you have to type of game that makes your head explode. Sounds like Alex Smith might play. He hasn't had the multiple concussion history like Cutler. I'd imagine the Bears will error on the side of caution like they did in 2010 when Jay missed the Panthers game. Looks like the bye week came a couple weeks too soon :/

Originally I was going to pick the Bears to blow out the 49'ers, but with Jay maybe missing the game, this could be another Caleb Haine, run the ball 30 times, pass only when you have to type of game that makes your head explode. Sounds like Alex Smith might play. He hasn't had the multiple concussion history like Cutler. I'd imagine the Bears will error on the side of caution like they did in 2010 when Jay missed the Panthers game. Looks like the bye week came a couple weeks too soon :/

I was really hoping the O would be coming together by now.. Let's hope it happens soon.... If Cutler is out u are prolly right

I've heard there is virtually no chance Cutler plays on Monday. As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if he doesn't play against Minnesota either.

Like B4E34 said, this is a run run run run pass run run run run run run run pass type of game. Unless the Bears get a D/ST touchdown, I don't see a way they win this game. If it was in Chicago, yeah maybe, but when you travel across the country to play the 2nd best D in football, blah.

I've heard there is virtually no chance Cutler plays on Monday. As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if he doesn't play against Minnesota either.

Like B4E34 said, this is a run run run run pass run run run run run run run pass type of game. Unless the Bears get a D/ST touchdown, I don't see a way they win this game. If it was in Chicago, yeah maybe, but when you travel across the country to play the 2nd best D in football, blah.

How is he already being ruled out for the next two weeks?

How is he already being ruled out for the next two weeks?

When did I say that? I said he probably won't play against the 49ers and he might not against the Vikings either. I never used words like "definitely won't play" or "ruled out." It's what I've heard. Sometimes my source has been right and sometimes he's been wrong.

Even if Cutler is out I don't want to see a much different O then if Jay were in there. They went out and got a starter quality back-up so they would not drop off that much like they have in the past. He is more then able to run the vanilla O that they have been running so far. In fact I hope he runs it better and lites a fire under Jay. In other words I don't just want to see him keep the seat warm!

When did I say that? I said he probably won't play against the 49ers and he might not against the Vikings either. I never used words like "definitely won't play" or "ruled out." It's what I've heard. Sometimes my source has been right and sometimes he's been wrong.

Sorry, virtually no chance Cutler will next Monday.... Who is saying there is virtually no chance he will play?

Sorry, virtually no chance Cutler will next Monday.... Who is saying there is virtually no chance he will play?

We've gone through this before. I'm not revealing who my source is within the organization. If you want to believe me, fine. If not, fine. Weren't you the one who DM'd me about who my source is? I told you the same thing.

I would not be the least bit surprised if he were to miss a couple games. He suffered a brain injury. Look at a guy like Ryan Clark, who just suffered his 2nd concussion in 3 weeks. You don't want Jay Cutler to be the next guy that goes through that, because there could be serious repercussions from a 2nd hit, that soon after the initial concussion. The Bears need to play it safe. It's not going to be pretty, but you hope Jason Cambell can hold your head above water for a little bit until Cutler is ready to return.

We've gone through this before. I'm not revealing who my source is within the organization. If you want to believe me, fine. If not, fine. Weren't you the one who DM'd me about who my source is? I told you the same thing.

Dude, I give two shits who your source is. There is some one in the Bears org saying it looks like Cutler wont be able to go. A team DR, a trainer, someone that examined him. Even Lovie was given this info from someone. Most likely your source heard from someone who heard from someone that a team Dr or trainer or someone in the medical field said this comment.

Will I believe you? Yes for sure. If you got an inside guy that's awesome. I am not asking who your source is but where is this info coming from. Maybe you know an equipment guy and he heard this from the Players...I dont know.

Not to get in the middle of this, but isn't asking Brian where it came from pretty much the same as asking him to give his source?

If he says "the bathroom clean-up guy", then wouldn't that implicate the entire custodial staff? Thus, potentially getting any of those guys in trouble if someone here decided to make a problem about it.

It's as simple as taking Brian's word for it. Some of his info has been spot on, some not so much. He even mentions to take it with a grain of salt... Either Brian is a good bluffer or he's got a legit source. Either way, it makes for good copy on this site.

Dude, I give two shits who your source is. There is some one in the Bears org saying it looks like Cutler wont be able to go. A team DR, a trainer, someone that examined him. Even Lovie was given this info from someone. Most likely your source heard from someone who heard from someone that a team Dr or trainer or someone in the medical field said this comment.

Will I believe you? Yes for sure. If you got an inside guy that's awesome. I am not asking who your source is but where is this info coming from. Maybe you know an equipment guy and he heard this from the Players...I dont know.

Not to get in the middle of this, but isn't asking Brian where it came from pretty much the same as asking him to give his source?

If he says "the bathroom clean-up guy", then wouldn't that implicate the entire custodial staff? Thus, potentially getting any of those guys in trouble if someone here decided to make a problem about it.

It's as simple as taking Brian's word for it. Some of his info has been spot on, some not so much. He even mentions to take it with a grain of salt... Either Brian is a good bluffer or he's got a legit source. Either way, it makes for good copy on this site.

No, I am not asking who is source is. Unless his source is the person making this statement. I explained in my post that Im not asking who is source. My first post can be looked at like I am asking who is source is. I explained I'm not looking to find out who is source is and that Im wondering who is making this statement. IT could be a Coach, a trainer, a team Dr, or a player or an office staff. Reason I am wondering where this info came from is if it came from someone on the medical side then it is a pretty good piece of info.

If his source was told this info from Lovie himself, the source could easily say a member of the coaching staff said it. This does not give away the coach or the source. If it was heard from a team Dr the source can say it was someone on the medical staff, also not giving away the source or the Dr.

I hope this explains it

In my post i already state that I will believe him.... I am not questioning him or questioning if he has a source. He says he has a source then he has a source. This is not that big a deal.

I get what you're asking, but I think by naming who said what could indict who his exact source is. Thus, why would he want to do that?

No, I am not asking who is source is. Unless his source is the person making this statement. I explained in my post that Im not asking who is source. My first post can be looked at like I am asking who is source is. I explained I'm not looking to find out who is source is and that Im wondering who is making this statement. IT could be a Coach, a trainer, a team Dr, or a player or an office staff. Reason I am wondering where this info came from is if it came from someone on the medical side then it is a pretty good piece of info.

If his source was told this info from Lovie himself, the source could easily say a member of the coaching staff said it. This does not give away the coach or the source. If it was heard from a team Dr the source can say it was someone on the medical staff, also not giving away the source or the Dr.

I hope this explains it

I get what you're asking, but I think by naming who said what could indict who his exact source is. Thus, why would he want to do that?

Understand.

I would hope the Bears are not watching forums to see if anyone is leaking info. This same info kind of came out already anyways.

Understand.

I would hope the Bears are not watching forums to see if anyone is leaking info. This same info kind of came out already anyways.

They can read this. I couldn't care less. I'm sure there is more than 1 person in the organization who has a friend named Brian. What will they do, go through every employee's phone for "BRIAN" in their contacts?

There was never a need to get all frustrated and throwing swear words around. All I said was don't be surprised if he misses the 49ers and Vikings game. Nothing more, nothing less.

And for the record, my source is a guy within the organization who has a pretty good job. Is he the GM, assistant to the GM, or assistant to the assistant? No. But is he on the custodial/landscaping staff at Halas Hall? No.

For the last time, he's been right and wrong before. When everyone counted Peppers out for that Minnesota game last year when he was doubtful all week, I came on here and said he would play. When everyone said the Bears would land Vincent Jackson, my source agreed and I came on here and said the same. So, I've been right and wrong. Those are just two examples.

In the future, I won't tell you all the news I hear.

They can read this. I couldn't care less. I'm sure there is more than 1 person in the organization who has a friend named Brian. What will they do, go through every employee's phone for "BRIAN" in their contacts?

There was never a need to get all frustrated and throwing swear words around. All I said was don't be surprised if he misses the 49ers and Vikings game. Nothing more, nothing less.

And for the record, my source is a guy within the organization who has a pretty good job. Is he the GM, assistant to the GM, or assistant to the assistant? No. But is he on the custodial/landscaping staff at Halas Hall? No.

For the last time, he's been right and wrong before. When everyone counted Peppers out for that Minnesota game last year when he was doubtful all week, I came on here and said he would play. When everyone said the Bears would land Vincent Jackson, my source agreed and I came on here and said the same. So, I've been right and wrong. Those are just two examples.

Brian, I appreciate your updates, and I would say your source has been right more times than not. I would ask that if you don't want to post any source info, you can at least PM me with it. Obviously the source is not the final decision authority, so things can change, and with something like an injury, that can change day to day.

I would say that Cutler has a 25% chance of playing, only because it is a Monday Night game. If there was a higher likelihood, they would not have went out and got McCown so quickly. Alex Smith has already practiced, so unless Cutler returns on Saturday at the latest, I don't think he will play.

We can agree to disagree, i do not think the Bears are spending any resources on monitoring Bears forums to see if anyone is leaking info. Most important info is not leaked.

I was never frustrated, sorry i said shit. I was not throwing any swears at you. Just stating that i really dont care who your source is.

For the Last time, I was not questioning if he was right or wrong. Only asking who is saying it(not who your source is)... I have already said I believe you. I think its pretty cool that you got a guy who gives you info. Right or wrong he is letting you in on what the Bears are trying to do. With the VJ stuff, who cares that it did not end up happening. Your source told you the Bears were going to land him, tells me they were trying and a deal couldn't get worked out.

Your choice, I am not questioning your source and dont need him to be right every time. I appreciate any inside info you got. Its more than I got. I wish I had an inside guy. I hope you keep the info coming I am not questioning any info you provide....I appreciate it big time. I wish some of my friends would get jobs at the Bears!!!! lol

Side note your source was right this time!!!! hahahahahahaaha so anyone questioning your source can suck it!!!!

I could care less who has any source on anything relating to any play that has to do with this game on Monday!!!

I expect J. Cambell to play a good game. Better in some areas then Cutler has, as in less ints., less turnovers as a whole off. I don't expect the off. to score less. They have not scored much the past sweeks anyway. Considering the niners defense and home crowd, I expect a good all around game. But one thats played good on both sides of the ball. I don't want any excuses from the bears off

21-17 Bears

I could care less who has any source on anything relating to any play that has to do with this game on Monday!!!

I expect J. Cambell to play a good game. Better in some areas then Cutler has, as in less ints., less turnovers as a whole off. I don't expect the off. to score less. They have not scored much the past sweeks anyway. Considering the niners defense and home crowd, I expect a good all around game. But one thats played good on both sides of the ball. I don't want any excuses from the bears off

21-17 Bears

They need to do what they're good at. Play Bears football. Don't fumble the ball, move the chains a few times running the football, get the ball to Marshall a few times, play field position, and force a turnover somewhere along the lines.