Manti Te'o is a disgusting human being

Bears4Ever_34

what happened 3 years ago that led to that decision? It is informative , entertaining, now if you dont like some of the hosts, Berstien can get on your nerves sometimes. The problem is , there isnt many choices when you wish to listen to sports radio. It has been a long time since I have listened to am 1000, but I quite like the SCORE and have no reason to check anyone else out. Im a plumber and at work am always listening to the radio, music then sports radio.

For starters i caught so many hosts talking everything but sports so many times that it got really old. I used to listen every day. I also don't particularly care for local media because there so slanted. I am now a truck driver and i have xm radio so i can listen to almost anything

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters i caught so many hosts talking everything but sports so many times that it got really old. I used to listen every day. I also don't particularly care for local media because there so slanted. I am now a truck driver and i have xm radio so i can listen to almost anything

I can understand that, being traveling all over that would be a better choice. the entertaining part of the radio station is they add other things in the mix and it isnt always constantly talking sports. You should try to listen again, I know a lot of from our area that listen all the time. we live 5 miles apart.

I can understand that, being traveling all over that would be a better choice. the entertaining part of the radio station is they add other things in the mix and it isnt always constantly talking sports. You should try to listen again, I know a lot of from our area that listen all the time. we live 5 miles apart.

U mean when im home lol. Im never home it seems. I remember boers and Bernstein talking the entire time about movies in the middle of football season. That drove me nuts. When i turn on a sports station i expect to hear sports not movies. If it wss occasionally throwing movies in i could live with that but it seemed like every day. And 1 thing i dont hear on local radio is about other teams unless we play them. I love our beloved but im a football fan. I like hearing about other teams since i don't get the pleasure of watching alot of games anymore

U mean when im home lol. Im never home it seems. I remember boers and Bernstein talking the entire time about movies in the middle of football season. That drove me nuts. When i turn on a sports station i expect to hear sports not movies. If it wss occasionally throwing movies in i could live with that but it seemed like every day. And 1 thing i dont hear on local radio is about other teams unless we play them. I love our beloved but im a football fan. I like hearing about other teams since i don't get the pleasure of watching alot of games anymore

I understand your point, being we both play fantasy football, more about other teams would be better, but all local stations concentrate on local teams and thats just the way it is. am 1000 is an espn station and although it has a local flavor tends to be national.

I understand your point, being we both play fantasy football, more about other teams would be better, but all local stations concentrate on local teams and thats just the way it is. am 1000 is an espn station and although it has a local flavor tends to be national.

Yup i know it. Had to yell at my aunt cuz local radio in green bay was making it seem like Donald driver was leaving fir MN. This was 2 days before he announced hes retirin. Local radio up there has her believing every word they say. Kinda funny then how i told her hes done and wouldretire this yr that he retires 2 days later. I got yelled at for speaking truth lol

Yup i know it. Had to yell at my aunt cuz local radio in green bay was making it seem like Donald driver was leaving fir MN. This was 2 days before he announced hes retirin. Local radio up there has her believing every word they say. Kinda funny then how i told her hes done and wouldretire this yr that he retires 2 days later. I got yelled at for speaking truth lol

One last footnote on this subject until the truth comes forward. Teo was voted second least like sports figure in the country. So I guess other than ND fans, most people aint buying his line of crap.

One last footnote on this subject until the truth comes forward. Teo was voted second least like sports figure in the country. So I guess other than ND fans, most people aint buying his line of crap.

That's a poor logical jump. I was getting my hair cut yesterday by a lady at Sports Cuts who said she wasn't a sports fan, tuned out the TVs most of the time, but was completely sick of the Teo story. I bet a lot of those voters voted the way they did for the same reason.

That's a poor logical jump. I was getting my hair cut yesterday by a lady at Sports Cuts who said she wasn't a sports fan, tuned out the TVs most of the time, but was completely sick of the Teo story. I bet a lot of those voters voted the way they did for the same reason.

It's weird like that. I really like and respect Tim Tebow, but want throw something at the TV whenever they bring him up. I would literally turn the channel during the the whole "Favre watch". I am thinking of burying my set in when Canton calls...

It's weird like that. I really like and respect Tim Tebow, but want throw something at the TV whenever they bring him up. I would literally turn the channel during the the whole "Favre watch". I am thinking of burying my set in when Canton calls...

How'd you do with the recent "HarBowl"? That only lasted two weeks.