So who do we thing/want to win tonight?

Daventry

So who is going to win tonight?

Who does everyone prefer?

I like both teams really, love Baltimore's defence but San Francisco is a very solid and exciting team as well....

I have to go with Baltimore, they are veterans in the big games and the Ravens will be playing big for Lewis's last game.

I like both teams really, love Baltimore's defence but San Francisco is a very solid and exciting team as well....

I have to go with Baltimore, they are veterans in the big games and the Ravens will be playing big for Lewis's last game.

I have balt 21-17 but really just want the off season to begin already

I'll say SF because of the "positive" link to the Bears with Coach Jim. Although I could do without Humperdink - think hes a punk. I can't go with Balt because of the "negative" link to Graham (he dissed my man Lovie). That and I think Lewis is a cretin. I do have to say I like Coach John and Flacco.

End result - SF 31 : Balt 28. (Yes it's decided by Akers - the anti Norwood if you will).

I have mentioned before that I grew up in Delaware and was a huge Baltimore Colts fan growing up, with Unitas, Lenny Moore, Raymond Berry, Gino Marchetti, etc ... as my boyhood heroes. When they left and relocated to Indy, like many Colts fans, I totally abandoned the Colts. I then became a Bears fan back in the 70's when I married my wife and moved to her home state Illinois. I have no doubt if I had remained in Delaware I would have welcomed the Ravens with open arms and would have been a Ravens fan. For that reason I will have to pull for the "underdog" Ravens to win tonight.

I have mentioned before that I grew up in Delaware and was a huge Baltimore Colts fan growing up, with Unitas, Lenny Moore, Raymond Berry, Gino Marchetti, etc ... as my boyhood heroes. When they left and relocated to Indy, like many Colts fans, I totally abandoned the Colts. I then became a Bears fan back in the 70's when I married my wife and moved to her home state Illinois. I have no doubt if I had remained in Delaware I would have welcomed the Ravens with open arms and would have been a Ravens fan. For that reason I will have to pull for the "underdog" Ravens to win tonight.

Well im glad Baltimore colts moved otherwise we wouldn't have u with us

I'll say SF because of the "positive" link to the Bears with Coach Jim. Although I could do without Humperdink - think hes a punk. I can't go with Balt because of the "negative" link to Graham (he dissed my man Lovie). That and I think Lewis is a cretin. I do have to say I like Coach John and Flacco.

End result - SF 31 : Balt 28. (Yes it's decided by Akers - the anti Norwood if you will).

Why?

I would just like to see an exciting game with a close finish. These teams are pretty evenly matched, but SF has the wild-card in Kaepernick. Baltimore would seem to have the tougher task, having had to beat Indy, Denver, then NE to get here. If they win, it was due to Deer Antler Spray.

I would just like to see an exciting game with a close finish. These teams are pretty evenly matched, but SF has the wild-card in Kaepernick. Baltimore would seem to have the tougher task, having had to beat Indy, Denver, then NE to get here. If they win, it was due to Deer Antler Spray.

Dude mentioned favre in all that crap also. Maybe that's why he hurt us all those yrs lol

I suppose I would like SF but there is reasons to not root for either. A good game will take all that away. I think defenses control the game today. Turn overs will determine the game, so I am saying SF 23-16.

I think "he's a punk". You highlighted your own question. Why would i say that? He beat the Bears. Aaron Rodgers is a punk too (because he regularly beats the Bears) but I actually think he's an ok dude. His only major fault? He plays for the Fudgepackers.

If you beat the Bears, you're a punk?

I'm rooting for Frisco. I'm sick of hearing about Ray Lewis, and I want to see Kaepernick run all over that defense. I don't think it will quite happen like that but I'll still go with Frisco 31-24.

Kaepernick- 17/31 243 yards 2 TD's 0 INT, 6 carries 36 yards 1 TD

Gore- 20 carries 109 yards 1 TD

James- 4 carries 37 yards 1 TD, 1 catch 7 yards

Crabtree- 6 catches 83 yards 1 TD

Moss- 3 catches 42 yards 1 TD

Davis- 7 catches 111 yards 0 TD

Flacco 21/35 277 yards 3 TD's 1 INT

Rice- 23 carries 90 yards 0 TD, 4 catches 35 yards

Boldin- 5 catches 72 yards 1 TD

Pitta- 3 catches 21 yards 1 TD

Smith- 7 catches 119 yards 1 TD

Jones- 2 catches 30 yards 0 TD

I'm rooting for Frisco. I'm sick of hearing about Ray Lewis, and I want to see Kaepernick run all over that defense. I don't think it will quite happen like that but I'll still go with Frisco 31-24.

Kaepernick- 17/31 243 yards 2 TD's 0 INT, 6 carries 36 yards 1 TD

Gore- 20 carries 109 yards 1 TD

James- 4 carries 37 yards 1 TD, 1 catch 7 yards

Crabtree- 6 catches 83 yards 1 TD

Moss- 3 catches 42 yards 1 TD

Davis- 7 catches 111 yards 0 TD

Flacco 21/35 277 yards 3 TD's 1 INT

Rice- 23 carries 90 yards 0 TD, 4 catches 35 yards

Boldin- 5 catches 72 yards 1 TD

Pitta- 3 catches 21 yards 1 TD

Smith- 7 catches 119 yards 1 TD

Jones- 2 catches 30 yards 0 TD

Do you have the length of the National Anthem in your pojections, I need some prop bets.

Going for Baltimore soley on the fact that SF has 5 already, Balt is the underdog in this game and I want Balt to win in big way.

Let's all cheer for Flacco. Rumor has it that he will ask and could get a long term contract around $20M per yr and we all know rodgers is better than Flacco. Rodgers will be looking for richest contract and if its greater than $20M per it could really hinder there ability to sign others which helps us

If he is using the word (punk) so much Brian, maybe you need to use smaller words so he can understand you better.

Whats your take on this wise guy? I was going to say that Brian has never beat the Bears and I consider him a punk. Of course in jest. But you might actually earn the title in earnest. :headbang