Bowman back

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I still wish he and Corey Graham were the backups.I like Bowman's size and Graham's playmaking abilty.

Graham was one we should have never let go, let's point him out as a Lovie failure as he was clearly good enough to play on the Super Bowl winning Ravens this year and actually was an important piece in their secondary.

I am glad to see Bowman back, he is a solid player who will contribute this year.

Graham was one we should have never let go, let's point him out as a Lovie failure as he was clearly good enough to play on the Super Bowl winning Ravens this year and actually was an important piece in their secondary.

I am glad to see Bowman back, he is a solid player who will contribute this year.

I call it more of poor player development in the secodary by Lovie. Aside from Tillman there has been a turnstile in the secondary when it comes to draft picks.

Being one of the only Lovie supporters left I should mention that Tim Jennings was a direct result of Lovie's "player development".

Kudos to Lovie for helping make Tim Jennings a better player and the job he did with the defense during his time here. Too bad he was absolutely pitiful at finding an offensive coordinator or doing anything to make the offensive side of the ball better. This is why he is gone.

Peace :dabears

Kudos to Lovie for helping make Tim Jennings a better player and the job he did with the defense during his time here. Too bad he was absolutely pitiful at finding an offensive coordinator or doing anything to make the offensive side of the ball better. This is why he is gone.

Yes Connor, thank you for reminding me of that...again.

And ML...'bite me'.

I for one an glad to see Bowman back, gives us Alaska fans someone to cheer for.

Yes Connor, thank you for reminding me of that...again.

And ML...'bite me'.

I for one an glad to see Bowman back, gives us Alaska fans someone to cheer for.

I defended Lovie the other day in another post when someone said he basically didn't deserve credit for the success of the defense. I believe Lovie was an above average coach and got the most out of the defense that he could. I also believe that he had been given enough chances to fix the offense and his time as head coach for the Bears had run its course.