Hester on ST only....

madlithuanian

Well if trestman and emery were smart they keep as they are and make everyone believe we have hester in our plans so come draft time someone like kansas city offers a second rounder... (i could see it happening with the dave toube ties... and we all know value of a player goes down when other teams know he isn't a part of your plans...

Well if trestman and emery were smart they keep as they are and make everyone believe we have hester in our plans so come draft time someone like kansas city offers a second rounder... (i could see it happening with the dave toube ties... and we all know value of a player goes down when other teams know he isn't a part of your plans...

Nobody is giving you a second rounder for Devin Hester. That ship sailed years ago, and even then it was a stretch.

The Bears probably couldn't even get a 7th rounder out of Hester right now because every team knows that they could just release him.

Nobody is giving you a second rounder for Devin Hester. That ship sailed years ago, and even then it was a stretch.

The Bears probably couldn't even get a 7th rounder out of Hester right now because every team knows that they could just release him.

Maybe not a second but maybe a third... remember patriots got a first for seymour ... there's a sucker born everyday...

Boldin was trade for a 6th round pick, there is no way anybody is giving anything better than that for a lost a step ST guy

Boldin was trade for a 6th round pick, there is no way anybody is giving anything better than that for a lost a step ST guy

IMO I have mentioned that I thought Bushrod would be a good addition to our team, and I thought it was time for Urlacher to go. Both of those things the Bears agreed with. Now the next thing I think will happen is they will ask Hester to take a pay cut or they will cut him. We will see the Bears agree with that too.

Maybe not a second but maybe a third... remember patriots got a first for seymour ... there's a sucker born everyday...

Except Seymour was legitimate pro-bowl defensive end who continued to be good after the deal. That wasn't a bad deal for the Raiders.

Hester is now a mediocre return man and an awful receiver. I keep thinking about the Minnesota game where he likely has a touchdown and the ball bounces off his hands. He catches that, we might beat the Vikings, the Bears are in the playoffs, and Lovie is still the head coach . . .

Except Seymour was legitimate pro-bowl defensive end who continued to be good after the deal. That wasn't a bad deal for the Raiders.

Hester is now a mediocre return man and an awful receiver. I keep thinking about the Minnesota game where he likely has a touchdown and the ball bounces off his hands. He catches that, we might beat the Vikings, the Bears are in the playoffs, and Lovie is still the head coach . . .

Not all his fault if we had a TE to throw to and had some differnt play calling we would have won the game

That was Lovie's #1 WR!

Let's love Hester just for the fact that he saved us from more Lovie if that is the case, haha.