Thanks to Pixote and Forum Members

Daventry

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks to Pixote for starting this great forum and for all who contribute, I benefit so much from being a part of this forum! I would never be able to know nearly as much about the Bears and football in general if it were not for this board, many members here are knowledgeable and helpful and I learn a great deal from reading the posts!

Keep on making this board a great one, thanks to all!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks to Pixote for starting this great forum and for all who contribute, I benefit so much from being a part of this forum! I would never be able to know nearly as much about the Bears and football in general if it were not for this board, many members here are knowledgeable and helpful and I learn a great deal from reading the posts!

Yes it gives a lot of information, sources have been provided, I would have never noticed on my own. A lot of smart people, opinionated ones, makes it all good.

I have know Pixote (10+ yrs) through this board and the old board that a lot of us came from. He is a class act 100% of the time and just a real good man. Everyone on this board is a solid contributor and this is probably the only message board that i have been on that does not have trolls. Pretty nice

Gosh, I am flattered and appreciate the kind words. We have all come a long way together.

There are many other admins who we need to tip our hats to as well as many great fans who post on the site.

Lets hope we all have a great time this year with a trip to the Super Bowl!

Gosh, I am flattered and appreciate the kind words. We have all come a long way together.

There are many other admins who we need to tip our hats to as well as many great fans who post on the site.

Lets hope we all have a great time this year with a trip to the Super Bowl!

As a transplanted UK fan I benefit greatly from this board, amazingly for free! What a great place to be.

Thanks to all of the admin staff as well, let's all hope we can take a trip together to the Super Bowl in the next year or two..completely possible in my opinion.

I could not agree more!

I too express my thanks for Pix and all of us here!

:cheers

Hi All,

I have know Pixote (10+ yrs) through this board and the old board that a lot of us came from. He is a class act 100% of the time and just a real good man. Everyone on this board is a solid contributor and this is probably the only message board that i have been on that does not have trolls. Pretty nice

Couldn't Agree more. I used to work with pix and he got me addicted to the board. I'm proud to consider him my friend

Yeah the board sure got a boost when we merged way back when. I am one of posters that came over from SoxTalk when they opened this one up back in 2006. We did the merge in late 2007 and it has been great ever since.